New Location ( The Big one) East Essex Cruises 09/02/13

alfcon1420

Is anyone still planning on meeting up round basildon way before heading on to check this out ?

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Well it says the event starts at 8:30 so I would take a guess that people will start getting there around 8. Suppose it depends what time people can get there if anyone's working?

I'm working on Saturday but providing we don't **** up I'll finish at 2 so it shouldn't affect me

Jul 9, 2012
Well it says the event starts at 8:30 so I would take a guess that people will start getting there around 8. Suppose it depends what time people can get there if anyone's working?

I'm working on Saturday but providing we don't **** up I'll finish at 2 so it shouldn't affect me

What time you want too meet at south mims bud as air will deffo b done in time so I'm on it like a car bonnet now

alfcon1420

Finishing work not an issue for me so Will meet people at sainsburys at time that suits the rest

May 31, 2011
Essex
Meet at sainsburys 7-7:30 then? I finish work at 6:45 latest but literally live and work 5 minutes from sainsburys but normallyget off a bit early hopefully will as will give me time to clean the car she's a mess ......

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Anyone looked at the event page on Facebook withinh the last couple of hours?

The injunction was granted and rumours of old bill setting up road blocks...

Most people saying go straight to the second location but that's not revealed until last minute. Hopefully they reveal it on Facebook unless someone knows the organisers?

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
And part of the injunction is you can't drive in convoy. Convoy being more than 2 cars in a row.

How the hell are they going to enforce that?

"Why are you travelling in convoy? Your in breach of an injunction"

"No I'm not officer. I don't know the people in the 12 other SEAT's. it's just coincidence that we all fancied a doughnut at the same time!"

:D

Feb 14, 2012
Slough
Don't know mate I'm not on Facebook, we have our own meet sorted by the looks of it so if it really is a flop it won't be pointless anyway.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members