New Location ( The Big one) East Essex Cruises 09/02/13

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Im up for that idea....juat gotta decide shat time everyone meet up..unless we get there early chat for.abit then hesd down to southend..and plesse noone race off place lol.

May 31, 2011
Essex
Im up for that idea....juat gotta decide shat time everyone meet up..unless we get there early chat for.abit then hesd down to southend..and plesse noone race off place lol.

a127 is limited to 50mph anyways has adverage speed cameras so wont be speeding off lol

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Anyone who races on a night like that is asking for trouble anyway. I'll beat all of you anyway because ill go a rebellious 51mph ;)

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Well I'm 90% sure I'm going (never know what might come up) so if you guys are on it let me know and we'll cruise round the M25 together.

K1fro maybe you shouldn't come. If I see your interior in the flesh I may have an accident lol!

Jul 9, 2012
Well I'm 90% sure I'm going (never know what might come up) so if you guys are on it let me know and we'll cruise round the M25 together.

K1fro maybe you shouldn't come. If I see your interior in the flesh I may have an accident lol!

Lol well looks like ill deffo have to get the air finished now were u gunna b leavin from bud as we could meet first then Merthyr the others on the m25

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members