How old are you?

ToleDan

who gives a flying F**k really. drive what u like how u like for as long as you like.
if people question it its them with the problem

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I've had that many birthdays I tend to forget the total...... Old enough to know better, young enough not to give a fu#k :D

ToleDan

i hate how people judge or say you should only do certain things when ur such an age etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hit 30 yesterday, expecting to wake up to a fat belly and slippers and a pipe by the bed but it seems I've just got more childish lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Luz1978

Apr 5, 2014
I am 35, last two cars were an Astra VXR and the n a Corsa VXR, I think the Leon FR I am getting next week will be slightly more age appropriate than my corsa!!!

Slightly more understated and practical, but still nice to look at and fun to drive...

Last edited:

Luz1978

Apr 5, 2014
Well I tried to save money really, so swapped my Astra VXR for a fiesta ST, worst decision ever, missed the Astra and hated the fiesta, only had it for about 4 weeks! so got rid and got a Corsa VXR, was a bit cheaper to maintain than the Astra and I didn't need a car any bigger, the Corsa is a decent car, good fun to drive and looks a bit better than the Astra (IMO). Though the Astra was a decent motor that I kept for 3 or 4 years and loved the power (240bhp).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.