Andrew@DTUK

Forum Sponsor

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
We have rolling road graphs for manual s3 showing 353ps from 301ps

And when your cruising your mpg will be the same if not a touch better.

I sold our s3 sportback but have an s3 saloon landing this next week

Great thanks Andrew! :)

One more q, does the car need to run a super grade of fuel with the DTUK box?

Andrew@DTUK

Forum Sponsor
Ok cool, do you have any graphs for that?

Also, is this comment accurate? Interested in economy on motorway journeys but not so bothered off of boring runs :)

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=4405186&postcount=275

I've just received this from an Audi s3 owner on ASN

image_zps446bb0e1.jpg

I'll post the graphs tomorrow

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
we've been asked by a couple of members on how best to route the cables.
I've highlighted the common rail plus boost connections, the yellow indicates part of the factory loom that. I usually route the common rail part of the loom underneath this to secure the cable in place.

184_zps43f27468.jpg

Bit confused on this, I understand the one on the far upper left and the one to the imediate left of the tuning box but what is the wire highlighted on the lower right of the pic? Is it the wire being routed the long way round the air box?

Just trying to clarify so I can fit my box as fast as possible when I get home form work tonight LOL.

Last edited:

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Ok, wires I have worked out and sorted (I guessed it was looped back round the airbox) but now I am stuck trying to get to the jumpers to put it on map 4+1......

This is what I see when I open the box:

8e6ugytu.jpg

I cant see how I can get to them without pulling the circuit board out and it seems stch pretty fast in place, if it comes out it would need leavering ot with a screwdriver......

Please help DTUK owners! Tried ringing Andrew once but went to voicemail and I dont want to keep pestering him outside of office hours.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Are the jumpers accessible on the side closest the camera? Looks like that's where the harwin connector would be

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Andrew you are a ****ing star!

I'm off out to play (4+0 felt noticeably faster so can't wait!)

And thanks for having a crack mork!

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Well I could only go for a short drive as I have work again tomorrow but thos thing is PERFECT!

bluenose172

Dec 23, 2001
Somewhere
Visit site
Thinking about this a little bit, as I'm seriously considering it, is there anyway a bit more digging from the dealer could detect that this has been fitted? I know from mapping Subaru ECUs that it stores data in tables that reference load values. With the increase claimed, load is going to be way higher than what you could achieve as standard, assuming that vag has a similar strategy it would be pretty obvious something was a miss. To that end, do you/anyone know how to easily reset the ECU to clear any stored values?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.