My slammed Mk2 Leon Cupra Rolling On Porsche Wheels

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Couple of pictures of my leon bought it standard a few weeks ago so far I've lowered it on FK coilovers, team heko wind deflectors, carbon wrapped rear badge and put on some Porsche cayenne wheels. Got loads planned for this, hopefully it's stage 2+ by USC in August because I have my brothers astra vxr to rape down the strip [B)]

Number plate now on

Last edited:

6larry

Digg that mate, looks mean as f***! Would be a great feature on SAVSS if you're interested? Give it it's 15 minutes in the light, g'wan!

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
Nice looking car there mate. Never been a fan of those wheels to be totally honest, but they look smart on your car! How did you get on with the hub adapters for them? Fairly straight forward fit?

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Nice looking car there mate. Never been a fan of those wheels to be totally honest, but they look smart on your car! How did you get on with the hub adapters for them? Fairly straight forward fit?

Just ordered some 25mm ones for the rear and 20mm for the front really easy to fit aswell :D

6larry

Sorry to sound rude mate but what is SAVSS but yea I'm game for a feature [B)]

No not at all mate, SAVSS (Slammed Audis, Volkwagens, Seats & Skodas) is a page I run on Facebook. Well the page is gathering some pace now and in the interests of diversification, I'm wanting to introduce a Features section to the site - displaying motors from within the VAGroup y'know?

PM me if your interested and I'll explain in more detail what this is all about mate.

Oh and trust me, stick the 25mm spacers on front and 20mm on back. If you don't intend on having it like such at least try it on one side, compare it even and tell me what you think :)

(ps. Copper ease f*** outa them before putting the wheels, absolute must in the long term!).

Take it easy fella.

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
No not at all mate, SAVSS (Slammed Audis, Volkwagens, Seats & Skodas) is a page I run on Facebook. Well the page is gathering some pace now and in the interests of diversification, I'm wanting to introduce a Features section to the site - displaying motors from within the VAGroup y'know?

PM me if your interested and I'll explain in more detail what this is all about mate.

Oh and trust me, stick the 25mm spacers on front and 20mm on back. If you don't intend on having it like such at least try it on one side, compare it even and tell me what you think :)

(ps. Copper ease f*** outa them before putting the wheels, absolute must in the long term!).

Take it easy fella.

Ayup mate yea I'm definetly up for a feature just let me no when. Also I tried the spacers and didn't like how it sat prefer the way I've got it, oh and I used **** loads of copper grease when I fitted them :D

leighwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Ok so yesterday my wiper delete came through the post, went out to fit it and can I **** get the arm off :censored:.

783E1585-12A0-4884-BE25-4AE9FD57D491_zpsdfppxghc.jpg

Also last night I made a four hour round trip from connahs quay to Leeds to pick up a miltek cupra R cat back and a cupra R rear diffuser. I got back around half ten last night so fitted them this morning what a twat on your own :(

Oh and before anyone mentions it yes the exhaust is hanging I'm waiting on my mothers powerball to turn up then they will be shiny again :p

2FF7074B-16BF-4AF5-A64E-85231DDCA71C_zpskefgeyqb.jpg

B6BABCDF-6527-422C-8BCE-0BB5E4840176_zpsd3vlkhnb.jpg

43F7F6D0-55E8-45F8-9BF6-0D28097D3AF1_zpshnacqgzz.jpg

76DC7B11-20BD-48C8-BA89-EB267866C6A8_zps5vevlsvc.jpg

A4610789-AFFA-4377-AC23-3D1F23193C68_zpsmmjlvptv.jpg

BC706254-56F4-4ACF-A8F6-9973D0C76089_zpsuv6lhs0n.jpg

C854035E-7EF8-471C-B96A-75720690E9FE_zpsqc6ov6m7.jpg

05C46831-8975-47BF-8DC4-8AC94C7C9E72_zpsjqufbqjm.jpg

Next on the list is front and back S badges and grill surround sprayed gloss black [B)]

Last edited:

6larry

Ayup mate yea I'm definetly up for a feature just let me no when. Also I tried the spacers and didn't like how it sat prefer the way I've got it, oh and I used **** loads of copper grease when I fitted them :D

Good stuff mate, let me get some things sorted and we can begin. If you want to start a little write up of who you are, about the car ie. modifications made and planned, you know the script if you've ever read any car mag aha.
I'll get things sorted at my end and get back to you in a few days.

Fair play, you tried it at least and glad to hear the copper grease! Save you so much bother later on.

Anyway take it easy bud, speak to you shortly.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.