Wheel spacers.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Morning all, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice and a link on some hub centric wheel spacers for a 2017 st 300, what mm should I put on the front and what I should put on the back wheels. Obviously I would also need to purchase longer wheel bolts etc. Also the car has had a stage 1 remap and I was thinking about getting the revo carbon series intake system, does anyone know if this is a loud induction or only on hard acceleration. Many thanks.

Deleted member 103408

Deano I have the carbon series intake I dont think its noisy as its a closed box system, I had the revo open cone induction kit on my car, the revo site shows it on the 280/290 but not the 300.

Racingline R600 Cup edition https://www.mdmtechnik.co.uk/product/racingline-cup-edition-open-intake-vwr12g7cup/ would be a good choice.

Or you can see if the old Revo one still works on the 300

Cant help with the spacer I am afraid, all i would say is are you going to change the wheels if so you can get the same impact with ofset changes.

Reactions: Deano j1971

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Cheers for the info, is your intake system like this
IMG_0063.jpg
as this is the one I’m after.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Do you know if there is that much difference in the engine bay between 280/290/300 for these induction kits to fit. I’m pretty sure that it will fit the cupra 300. I’ll probably have to go to back to the guy who done the remap and ask him.

Deleted member 103408

Don't know for sure but on my 280 the washer bottle is on the left (as you face it) but on some of the 300's its on the right, The actual revo box has a bigger head/Top but sits on the stock bottom part of the airbox so I don't suppose you will have to move anything.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Just opened up the bonnet and checked that my washer bottle is on the left, so everything ok there then. Do you know if you got any power gains with this unit.

Deleted member 103408

Revo says it does but that is on a Stage 4 Skoda, It will certainly be much better than you stock one and as you can see from the spec it will get the airflow to your turbo with much less turbulence.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Cheers for your info oldboy, all though I’m probably going back to my youth... with all these mods on the cupra... back in the day it would be engine out and big bore etc... so much easier now with “plug&play”... must be the only 47yr old round my way with a cupra 300.

Reactions: Fubar3803

Deleted member 103408

Its called mid life crisis, you can still get your engine out and do forged parts etc when you go for the big big power :)

Enjoy stage one is very good and you will enjoy the extra, are you getting the DSG Mapped as well.

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
Cheers for your info oldboy, all though I’m probably going back to my youth... with all these mods on the cupra... back in the day it would be engine out and big bore etc... so much easier now with “plug&play”... must be the only 47yr old round my way with a cupra 300.

...I will be 46 next month ;) Drive it like it's stolen ;)

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
To the oldboy... I was told that the dsg could handle a stage 2 before it needs anything doing to it.. I’ve had resonator delete done, Akropovic dual exhaust,Rieger front splitter, Defo going to get revo carbon series intake system then I might think about stage 2 as the software from revo is only £50 more. Then she will be pushing over 400bhp which will be a scream.

Deleted member 103408

You dont need the DSG Software to have fun, but you will get more out of the engine performance if you do. EDIT - I had stage 1 for a year and a half with no DSG Software so it does work but I think it makes it better

Checkout the revo site for full list of benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I don’t think it’s a old mans car, I personally think that back in the day when we were speeding around in our peaugot 205 gti or Ford xr2 or Clio Williams or Renault 5 turbo or xr3i with 110bhp we all wanted an extra 50-80bhp. Nowadays cars are coming of the production line with this sort of power we all want one. Come on who would of thought that a Skoda would make a car that could produce 240bhp.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.