Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Syphon submitted a new article

New Leon CUPRA R ST details and video
Leon-CUPRA-R-ST-brings-new-levels-of-uniqueness-sophistication-and-performance_05_HQ-1024x546.jpg

Continue reading the full article

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
I wonder how many units they'l bring to the UK considering that they only brought 50 Carbon editions and they haven't even managed to sell all of those yet...

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've had to keep it secret until now, but SEAT have now confirmed the ST R will be tunable in the UK to 370 HP and retain warranty. I've updated the article: https://www.seatcupra.net/index.php/2019/03/11/new-leon-cupra-r-st-details-and-video/

This is big news for SEAT and CUPRA and hopefully paves the way for approved remaps going forward. Something UK fans have wanted for years.
That is pretty big! That's quick even with 300 lol £500 for 70bhp isn't to shabby either.

Deleted member 103408

So all they are doing is giving the uk what a lot of Europe already have. Personally I would rather have some of the Local tuners doing the work but its a step in the right direction.

Deleted member 103408

What have you done, you used to have it.

ABT Sportsline offers the best warranty solution on the market with 2 years warranty up to 100.000 km from the date of the first registration. The warranty is included and will be offered in following countries: Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Italy and Poland.

Is it just the R ST thats not covered.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
£500 for a remap that is covered by warranty is a bargain lets be fair. ABT have been around for years in the European tuning world.

ABT is however a "tuning box" For the Cupra.

APR offer warranty approved maps in USA but not Europe at the moment.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.