Cupra Ateca C+S Nevada White

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Finally picked her up today. Couldn’t be happier. Cupra mode is highly addictive. Really does transform from such a laid back car in Comfort mode to an absolute monster in Cupra.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 512
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    947.3 KB · Views: 514
  • Untitled 4.jpg
    Untitled 4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 774

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
I agree that Cupra mode is very addictive. I'm trying to resist flooring it properly until I get at least another couple of hundred miles on the clock...

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Yeah it does. Theres a few videos on Youtube showing it. Not tried it yet and will probably wait until i’ve run it in properly before doing so.

Will try and get over to Doncaster on the 28th as well if I can. Thanks.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Are you as close to that wall as the car looks in that photo?! :drive2:

Not quite but the closer I can get it to the house, the less chance there is of my wife/kids banging the doors on the wall on the other side and I trust myself more than them :)

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Are you annoyed that the vehicle says CUPRA on the back even though it is CUPRA branded anyway? Surely it’s just saying CUPRA CUPRA?

Not really annoyed. The badge/branding has grown on me (apart from the Batman puddle lights!) but I think I’d prefer it if it was branded Seat. I’ve had at least half a dozen people/strangers ask me what it is and you just get a blank expression saying Cupra Ateca so I just say Seat Ateca Cupra now.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.