• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Oldlandsam

Active Member
Sep 16, 2015
38
1
Does anyone know what could be causing this when the gearbox kicks down? I’ve only ever noticed it when it drops to second, don’t think it happens with other gears. Sorry for awful video quality


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The rev needle mate, it’s drops to 3000, then drops again slightly before rising again. most of the time it drops more than that before rising again as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
i dont hear the revs dropping, so maybe its just a bit of lag in the electrical signals reaching the motor thingamybobs that move the needles?
 
What gear/s is it kicking down to? It looks like it's going down two gears, from four to two. That could be the blip in the needle.
Regardless though, I wouldn't worry about that.
 
Yeah it is going down from 4 to 2, happens with 5 to 2 as well but not other combinations. I was worrying a bit but have no error codes or anything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Does anyone know what could be causing this when the gearbox kicks down? I’ve only ever noticed it when it drops to second, don’t think it happens with other gears. Sorry for awful video quality


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats just 2 kickdowns