Blackpool Forum Meet 05/01/20

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Looks like we may have a tradition a brewing for the first meet of the year in sunny Blackpool!

Location to be determined but this years one was a good turn out and some good pub grub before setting off home.

The SEATCUPRA.NET marketplace started here I think with local beer from Rutland and Sausages from Cumbria lol

Be good to set something in motion again for you Northern folk... i'll just be visiting.

Come to think of it I could probably account most of my car miles for Forum meets haha

Let me know below if you fancy it so we can find a suitable location for us to hold up.

Bring your jackets if you're coming from south of the wall...

Cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
First weekend after my xmas holiday... I'm going to be fat and miserable.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'll start up a market place section in the private chat when it's up and running

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
I’m up for this definitely. As long as I get clearance from the missus! Lol
Blackpool’s only 45 mins away so though shouldn’t be a problem.
Had my car professionally undersealed and cavity waxed today so it will be ready for the winter roads and salty Blackpool air to do it’s worst.
Don’t think it will be rotting away anytime soon. :thumbup:

Reactions: Yellow fr

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
If there was a middle finger emoji safe for forum use...it wouldn’t be strong enough to send to you on this occasion.

I’ve made the last two meets haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to admit I was tempting to setup a bet of whether you'd make it to Trax ;)

Reactions: paddy6789

Deleted member 103408

To be fair we have both agreed that going forward no major mods just before a meet so hopefully provided he keeps his work team on track no more missed dates from either of us.

Staying in the hotel overnight he is now cheating and paying extra so he can cancel :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise