Blackpool Forum Meet 05/01/20

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Shopping in Blackpool is a lot better than where I actually live. And as I won’t be doing it MrsMaypack is very welcome to walk around enjoying herself. Me on the other hand will be busy chatting about cars.

@theoldboy, MrsMaypack is looking forward to joining us all again for a meal and a few glasses of Gin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lytham is only down the road aswell.
That’s a really nice little town centre if she gets bored in Blackpool.

Reactions: Damo H

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
A team to carry her? SUre we can sort something.

Tram doesn't go that far. But Lytham has a nice centre anyway.

Doh!! Looks like the new sweep topping on iOS 13 doesn’t type exactly what I want it to type then.

I’m sure Forum members wouldn’t object to carrying MrsMaypack around whilst on a shopping expedition

Deleted member 103408

How about a convoy of Seat cars to the town centre, drop her off and back again later to pick her up :)

Deleted member 103408

But if I were taking her we would have to be considerate and careful dont think you mrs wants a race track day event :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
There is a nice stretch between Blackpool and St Anne’s that you can demonstrate the virtues of Mr Maypack going Stage 3 LOL

I’ve Experience the Beast from the East and it’s stage 3 Power and I’m very impressed. Not so sure MrsMaypack would be keen on me having that sort of power available under my right foot. She thinks my car is fast enough as it is lol.

Sep 20, 2019
I’ve Experience the Beast from the East and it’s stage 3 Power and I’m very impressed. Not so sure MrsMaypack would be keen on me having that sort of power available under my right foot. She thinks my car is fast enough as it is lol.

I'd remind her that she's the "current" Mrs Maypack and things can change.
Terry Wogan used to use this analogy for his wife quite a lot when she questioned his actions.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs

But she doesn’t have to know...

Deleted member 103408

@Maypack could starting introducing her as the 'Current Mrs Maypack' or 'Current Wife'. LOL

Not recommended suspect there could be some bodily harm done.

We are not boy racers (although apparently I am a chav) so there will be no silly drag racing at the meet thank you just civilized old blokes talking cars and drinking bear / eating burgers.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Not recommended suspect there could be some bodily harm done.

We are not boy racers (although apparently I am a chav) so there will be no silly drag racing at the meet thank you just civilized old blokes talking cars and drinking bear / eating burgers.
You're a chav lol who said that?

Yep cruising together isn't an issue as we do that from hotel to meet most times but it's all very civilised indeed.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
When’s the private chat starting about location, sheep and sausages... looking forward to this one!

Reactions: Legojon and Damo H
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.