what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Deleted member 103408

it also leaves your hands nice and soft and a bottle lasts a very long time :)

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
This is quite random but i wasn't sure where to post.

Anybody else feel like their side mirrors are so far forward.. As in close to the driver?

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
No, the only thing that's too far forward are the window switches. I keep hitting the rear one!

I must admit as i've got used to driving it now i don't notice it, but when i picked it up i was surprised at how far up the door they are, may aswell have them on the rear doors :blink:

I did that too.

Reactions: Blaptastic

Deleted member 103408

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
It upsets all the Car Detailers like @Legojon @Jimbobcook and @paddy6789 who spent £££££ on detailing products and their cars still don't look as clean as @theoldboy 's.

They just need to realise its the colour Nevada White just being awesome ;)
Wait.... I always thought the whole washing up liquid idea was a sarcastic comment like the oiling your brakes one.... Am I wrong??

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
No one really knows haha
A friend of mine is a professional body repair and restoration worker, does a lot of work repairing vintage ferarris and classic american cars. Very knowledgeable bloke. He uses fairy liquid to wash cars, however, he did it on one of mine and it left speckling on the paint work.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
A friend of mine is a professional body repair and restoration worker, does a lot of work repairing vintage ferarris and classic american cars. Very knowledgeable bloke. He uses fairy liquid to wash cars, however, he did it on one of mine and it left speckling on the paint work.
May have something to do with modern paints. In the past they'd of made paint out of anything, these days with stricter environmental laws and health considerations the paintwork isn't as hardier. Bring back lead paint I say haha ;)

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
Did the old swapping the front and rear wheels around... The michelin ps4 tires only lasted 9 months need to up the LSD settings a smidge, or perhaps not be too heavy footed. It's just too much fun!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Sep 20, 2019
Not just the Leon, even on my Volvo V40, (if not looking) I auto wind down the rears when not looking, make me look like a proper muppet...'why is he opening his rears?' Didn't have this problem with the Ibiza, as it was a 3 door!
Ahh there's an easy to use response to anyone questioning why you let the rears down, I blame it on the dog...she's dropped one. She may not be in the car but they don't know that.

coiloverspl

Apr 24, 2019
Due to some free time i did some wrapping ;)
Black bumper lights, bronze mirrors and bumper fins.

Attachments

• IMG_20191003_150539.jpg
    IMG_20191003_150539.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 195

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Drove to Newcastle Hospital (yesterday) up the M6 and across the A69, and then today drove back. Some nice roads. But a bit boring when you have your mother sat in the passenger seat who grips onto the door handle as if her life depends on it if you go round a round about more than 15mph.

Had to overtake a lorry on the A69 and the 'your scaring me' was rather entertaining for about a micro second.

On the upshot got a lot of admiring glances and thumbs up at the car as I was being overtaken on a regular basis. Maybe grey isn't that boring...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.