Bonnet Re-Spray Recommendations?

Joshua Oakes

Apr 30, 2020
Im wondering if anyone can recommend any places to get my bonnet re-sprayed, I recently trying to fix a chip repair and f*cked it up basically, now all the smart repair places are saying it’s not possible to get a decent repair and I would need the full bonnet done.

Im in Cumbria and in Portsmouth split pretty much 50/50 so if anyone knows of any good places in either Cumbria or Portsmouth or surrounding areas that can do a decent job for a decent price please let me know.

Josh.

Black Leon FR 2.0TDI 184 DSG

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Im wondering if anyone can recommend any places to get my bonnet re-sprayed, I recently trying to fix a chip repair and f*cked it up basically, now all the smart repair places are saying it’s not possible to get a decent repair and I would need the full bonnet done.

Im in Cumbria and in Portsmouth split pretty much 50/50 so if anyone knows of any good places in either Cumbria or Portsmouth or surrounding areas that can do a decent job for a decent price please let me know.

Josh.

Where are you in Cumbria? I’ve used Ray Fisher at Flimby on a previous Red Ibiza FR Bonnet and they did a great job on a not so easy colour to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Joshua Oakes

Joshua Oakes

Apr 30, 2020
Where are you in Cumbria? I’ve used Ray Fisher at Flimby on a previous Red Ibiza FR Bonnet and they did a great job on a not so easy colour to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Workington mate, I’ve been recommended him by another mate also so could get a quote off him, cheers!

Josh.

Joshua Oakes

Apr 30, 2020
I need my bonnet done but i'm down near Heathrow, what sort of price is reasonable to pay? Apollo blue.

Prices by me seem to be around 200/250 ish in Cumbria, bit more in Portsmouth, not sure if these are reasonable or not but all seem to be close

Josh.

Reactions: Walone

R45HU

Jan 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
Prices by me seem to be around 200/250 ish in Cumbria, bit more in Portsmouth, not sure if these are reasonable or not but all seem to be close

Josh.

Sounds about right to be honest. I asked for a quote on a bonnet about 6 months ago because I had a nasty stone chip and was told £200 in the end I ended up getting a smart repair can’t tell where on the bonnet it is now they did that good of a job!