New Ateca - Boot organiser

JezzaA

Jul 19, 2020
Hi, I’m new to the forum and just picked up my new Cupra Ateca yesterday. So far I am really enjoying the car, coming from a bmw m135i I was worried I’d be disappointed from a power/quality point of view but I’m anything but!

I do have one question that I’m hoping you guys could help with. I’m really surprised that in the boot there are no pockets /straps etc to put things in. For example this morning I found that the compressor was in a bag that was just dumped in the boot and so just moved around.
Is it possible to get a boot net or a boot organiser for the ateca? Read in the manual that you can get a net but can’t find one on seat’s website. Can anyone help / suggest some solutions?

Thanks in advance!

BoyRacer

SUV time!
Aug 5, 2016
I’m really surprised that in the boot there are no pockets /straps etc to put things in. For example this morning I found that the compressor was in a bag that was just dumped in the boot and so just moved around.
The compressor is normally secured near the RHS seat release by an adjustable nylon strap and the brace etc lives in the left side compartment behind a dedicated plastic 'bar'.
I couldn't see a net system in the link provided by @yanivkoval but I'm sure one of the other VAG ones would easily fit.

yanivkoval

Jul 20, 2017
The compressor is normally secured near the RHS seat release by an adjustable nylon strap and the brace etc lives in the left side compartment behind a dedicated plastic 'bar'.
I couldn't see a net system in the link provided by @yanivkoval but I'm sure one of the other VAG ones would easily fit.
It is on the second page.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

JezzaA

Jul 19, 2020
unfortunately it does say it’s for the Leon...
Regarding the compressor I have no straps etc... to tie it down in the boot. Have ordered some Velcro nets from Amazon, will see how they work!

I’ll pop into my local seat dealer and see what they say about nets. The only mention of them seems to be on sites outside the uk frustratingly

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.