Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I've just joined the forum and it's got some great info so thanks to all.

I've just sent off the paperwork for a Cupra Formentor V2 150ps. I made lots of enquiries and this was the best I could get. My local dealer couldn't match it. Would have loved the VZ but the monthlies were a lot more and it's for the family so will be great.

1 + 35 at £318
1st payment £2046.71 (£1728.71 paid back to me making the first payment £318)
35 monthlies at £318
8000 miles a year
White, Magnetic Tech Grey, Midnight Black, Urban Silver (I've gone for Magentic Tech Grey)
Direct from dealer so no fees
Free delivery included
I've asked for delivery in June as that's when my Kuga lease finishes.

Contact is [email protected]
Alex, did you manage to test the V2 1.5? Are you getting the manual or DSG?

I test drove both the 2.0 and the 1.5 engines and I was really impressed with the performance of the V2 1.5 DSG which is what I’ve ordered.

Alex_gregory_uk

Magnetic Tech Grey Cupra Formentor V2 Manual
Mar 14, 2015
York
I'm not sure how things will be if a better deal comes up. I take it as a gamble of going for the deal now and tough luck if the price drops. Would be interesting if they do drop and a chance I could get it cheaper but happy with the deal I've got anyway.

Sadly haven't managed to test drive or even see one in person due to the lockdown. I don't think my local dealer has one in. I've watched lots of youtube videos (mostly of the VZ) which has given me a good idea of what to expect from the car. It's also very similar to my current Kuga in size, performance/power and practicality so sure I'll be happy with it. I've gone for the manual. Looking forward to hearing more reports of how the 1.5 is but good to know you test drove both and happy with the 1.5 :)

Reactions: JonnyT

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I'm not sure how things will be if a better deal comes up. I take it as a gamble of going for the deal now and tough luck if the price drops. Would be interesting if they do drop and a chance I could get it cheaper but happy with the deal I've got anyway.

Sadly haven't managed to test drive or even see one in person due to the lockdown. I don't think my local dealer has one in. I've watched lots of youtube videos (mostly of the VZ) which has given me a good idea of what to expect from the car. It's also very similar to my current Kuga in size, performance/power and practicality so sure I'll be happy with it. I've gone for the manual. Looking forward to hearing more reports of how the 1.5 is but good to know you test drove both and happy with the 1.5 :)
I was surprised that your dealer is happy to order a car for June when they are coming through the system in under 12 weeks.

Had you selected any of the optional extras? What colour interior did you go for? I ended up going for the Petrol Blue interior having seen it is the flesh when I was originally going to go for the black.

It looks like you were able to negotiate a good deal. I was able to get 3.1% off the list price including all of the extras I added along with the £1500 Cupra contribution and a tank of fuel. My dealer said they only have a 5% margin to play with. I also managed to achieve a good PX value on my Ateca.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Usually you order car in one quarter and have to collect it by end of the next quarter to qualify for agreed finance deal. So 5 months between order and collection is nothing strange.

In 2017 I signed up for stock car and dealer was happy to keep it for me for 2.5 month, until end of quarter. I collected it last day of the quarter.

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Usually you order car in one quarter and have to collect it by end of the next quarter to qualify for agreed finance deal. So 5 months between order and collection is nothing strange.

In 2017 I signed up for stock car and dealer was happy to keep it for me for 2.5 month, until end of quarter. I collected it last day of the quarter.
Possibly as I did order mine on 29 December and I’m not due to collect mine until the end of March if it arrives by then.

steeleez

Jan 31, 2021
I've just joined the forum and it's got some great info so thanks to all.

I've just sent off the paperwork for a Cupra Formentor V2 150ps. I made lots of enquiries and this was the best I could get. My local dealer couldn't match it. Would have loved the VZ but the monthlies were a lot more and it's for the family so will be great.

1 + 35 at £318
1st payment £2046.71 (£1728.71 paid back to me making the first payment £318)
35 monthlies at £318
8000 miles a year
White, Magnetic Tech Grey, Midnight Black, Urban Silver (I've gone for Magentic Tech Grey)
Direct from dealer so no fees
Free delivery included
I've asked for delivery in June as that's when my Kuga lease finishes.

Contact is [email protected]

Does the dealer pay your road tax for the term as the lease company would usually do?

steeleez

Jan 31, 2021
Hi all

I've found a decent deal on a 3+23 for a 1.5tsi V2 DSG for £305.71 per month (in white) on 8k per annum, it's on yes-lease and Dominic has price matched it and saved me the £300 admin fee.

Reactions: Alex_gregory_uk

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
New offers from Nationwide Vehicle Leasing. If it matters, I don't think VWFS is the funder which means damage charges at the end of lease might be high. VWFS has very low damage charges.

Cupra Formentor 2.0 TSI 310 VZ2 DSG 4Drive, 10k miles pa
6 + 23 x 344.22 = 9,982.38 + Fee £198 Total £10,180.38
Excess miles 14.4p

When you click colour, you can see which colours are available from stock and which need to be ordered. Metallic is of course extra.

In stock:
Metallic - Magnetic grey - 555
Metallic - Midnight black - 555
Premium metallic - Desire red - 800
Premium metallic - Graphene grey - 800
Special matt - Petrol blue - 1800
-------------------
Deal gone, price has changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: steeleez

steeleez

Jan 31, 2021
New offers from Nationwide Vehicle Leasing. If it matters, I don't think VWFS is the funder which means damage charges at the end of lease might be high. VWFS has very low damage charges.

Cupra Formentor 2.0 TSI 310 VZ2 DSG 4Drive, 10k miles pa
6 + 23 x 344.22 = 9,982.38 + Fee £198 Total £10,180.38
Excess miles 14.4p

When you click colour, you can see which colours are available from stock and which need to be ordered. Metallic is of course extra.

In stock:
Metallic - Magnetic grey - 555
Metallic - Midnight black - 555
Premium metallic - Desire red - 800
Premium metallic - Graphene grey - 800
Special matt - Petrol blue - 1800

Stop it lol, I was just about to go ahead with the V2 dsg deal for £305 on 3+23 with 8k and now I'm thinking for £56 a month I can have the 310bhp version!!

• Haha
Reactions: Syphon

steeleez

Jan 31, 2021
I’ve decided to stick to my original choice of the 1.5 dsg, I think it’s the same engine and box as my current lease, a vw arteon, which I think is an awesome car, quick enough for my needs and very good fuel economy for such a big car. I’ve also got my wife’s 3.2 tt if I want to have a bit of fun.

Stonepope

Feb 12, 2021
Hi all,
Got a decent deal from Andy Cunningham of Johnsons Fleet on my VZ2 with metallic paint (ex stock), replacing my leased Golf R:

6+23 @ £431 for 10k pa (inc full maintenance) and 8.3ppm excess miles for anyone interested.

;)

Reactions: jcbmally and Syphon

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Hi guys thought I would chuck my deal into the mix.

PCH 4 years. Cupra Formentor VZ2 310hp 9k year annual mileage

£250 deposit and part exchange my 2017 seat Leon se dynamic that I had on PCP. With positive equity.

£382 a month
Magnetic tech grey metallic paint free
2 year service plan free
Full tank of fuel free
Delivery to house free
And obviously with it being a PCH all road tax paid for for duration

I had 2 dealerships battling it out against each other and one simply couldn't go any lower because they said there wouldn't be any value in them to even knock another £100 off so I went with the other that knocked another £250 off but that was that. The dealership that couldn't knock £100 off offered me some cupra t-shirts instead! I declined. Unless a few cupra t-shirts retail at more than £250 then I think I made the right decision ha

Reactions: Gregums

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
Been offered a V2 DSG on 3+35 10k pa with metallic paint for £329pm.
Anybody got any thoughts on if it is good value. New to this leasing lark

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members