Would you be interested in an upgrade to a Leon/Cupra Formentor steering wheel?

Dec 23, 2021
I think I found the issue, the parts for the multifunction buttons are from an alhambra, looks like I've been sold an alhambra steering wheel but stated it was leon. I can't use the buttons from my existing wheel as they don't have a connector for the dsg shifters. Do you know the product code for the correct mfsw buttons and can you source one for me? Any help is much appreciated as I have a small window to send the wheel back for a refund.

Dec 23, 2021
I have narrowed it down to either part number 5F0919719A YMS or 5F0919719d YMS do you know the difference between the two?

I think I found the issue, the parts for the multifunction buttons are from an alhambra, looks like I've been sold an alhambra steering wheel but stated it was leon. I can't use the buttons from my existing wheel as they don't have a connector for the dsg shifters. Do you know the product code for the correct mfsw buttons and can you source one for me? Any help is much appreciated as I have a small window to send the wheel back for a refund.
Please send us a message 😊

Jun 16, 2022
I have a cupra leon mk4. I assume it can be done on this car as well. I already have the new heated steering wheel which came with the VZ3 but obviously doesn't have the start/stop or driving mode buttons on the wheel. Was wondering if you would offer a discount for trading in the existing wheel which is 'like new', as I wouldn't need both wheels.

I have a cupra leon mk4. I assume it can be done on this car as well. I already have the new heated steering wheel which came with the VZ3 but obviously doesn't have the start/stop or driving mode buttons on the wheel. Was wondering if you would offer a discount for trading in the existing wheel which is 'like new', as I wouldn't need both wheels.
Yes this is possible on your car, please send us a message with a picture of your existing wheel

Reactions: jt20vt
Dec 18, 2022
Hello. I am inteesed. Please give me you email

Отправлено с моего SM-N986B через Tapatalk

Dasher

Nov 21, 2023
Hot dang, I just got that wheel and was looking if this was possible! Sign me up please. Looking to add ACC and this wheel to my facelift cupra.