• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Yeah. That was three years ago. :-k :-k

0e5ac65f701ea23dde7ef0bf3a3cb802.jpg



Guy

Sent from my Galaxy S25 Ultra using Tapatalk
 
What a shame :cry:

I like my car - and the dealer's been good so far too. Sadly, I can't be positive about Cupra Customer Care though. My limited experience with them (I've spoken to 2 people) was extremely unsatisfactory.
 
So Seat have a better score than Cupra (but obviously have a much smaller range and no EV).
But Skoda do very well and VW and AUDI are in the middle (as not shown) but all built on the same platform
 
So Seat have a better score than Cupra (but obviously have a much smaller range and no EV).
But Skoda do very well and VW and AUDI are in the middle (as not shown) but all built on the same platform
Hmmmmm very strange, should be quite similar.
 
The platform isn't the issue, it's the final development and manufacturing plant work quality that contributes to the reliability.
 
  • Like
Reactions: trew and mty12345
I can honestly say I love my VZN it is my second Formentor and its a great car but after my experience with Cupra dealers and customer assistance it has spoiled ny confidence and ownership thoughts now!
Seriously when Land Rover achieves a better reliability score something is wrong in the VW group!
 
The platform isn't the issue, it's the final development and manufacturing plant work quality that contributes to the reliability.
You can say that again, when the "Panoramic Sunroof" stops working when the temperature increases this in a car manufactured in Spain - unless quality control only check the Formentor on the night shift!