• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

alanjs

Active Member
Jun 8, 2026
52
40
Tamworth, UK
Three days old and just as I was really enjoying the car, there's a major problem with the infotainment and instrument electronics. Instrument screen is blank except for a yellow warning triangle at the bottom left. Infotainment screen is working but won't load users and doesn't turn off when the car is locked. Car will drive, but obviously can't be taken on the road as there is no driving information.

Fortunately the car is home so I can plug it in to charge and I'll check it again in the morning. I have sent an e-mail to the dealer but I guess they'll be closed by now.
 
Three days old and just as I was really enjoying the car, there's a major problem with the infotainment and instrument electronics. Instrument screen is blank except for a yellow warning triangle at the bottom left. Infotainment screen is working but won't load users and doesn't turn off when the car is locked. Car will drive, but obviously can't be taken on the road as there is no driving information.

Fortunately the car is home so I can plug it in to charge and I'll check it again in the morning. I have sent an e-mail to the dealer but I guess they'll be closed by now.
Not great, hopefully just a software bug and needing to power down and restart, hopefully they can come and pick it up quick if it doesn't sort itself out