Zx7R Active Member Dec 5, 2016 86 66 Sep 5, 2026 #1,901 nd-photo.nl said: @GrooveChampion Ah that explains! Only nerds (like me) will see the difference between the FR & Cupra bumper btw Click to expand... Good eye For me it was the FR logo on the grill, I even had to check if this is a Cupra or FR. It is Cupra though, Color Pack model. Reactions: nd-photo.nl
nd-photo.nl said: @GrooveChampion Ah that explains! Only nerds (like me) will see the difference between the FR & Cupra bumper btw Click to expand... Good eye For me it was the FR logo on the grill, I even had to check if this is a Cupra or FR. It is Cupra though, Color Pack model.
GrooveChampion Active Member Jul 27, 2026 22 6 Sep 5, 2026 #1,902 nd-photo.nl said: @GrooveChampion Ah that explains! Only nerds (like me) will see the difference between the FR & Cupra bumper btw Click to expand... I still need to swap the grill but goddamn these parts are expensive
nd-photo.nl said: @GrooveChampion Ah that explains! Only nerds (like me) will see the difference between the FR & Cupra bumper btw Click to expand... I still need to swap the grill but goddamn these parts are expensive
queen ~Nassia~ Nov 29, 2010 738 100 Athens, Greece Sep 8, 2026 #1,903 ArchNemeziz said: That's why I'm looking to get quad oval tips similar to the cupra R and carbon Click to expand... I've got quad tips with maxton diffuser but mine's not an ST, so I don't know if I can be of any help. Reactions: nd-photo.nl and ArchNemeziz
ArchNemeziz said: That's why I'm looking to get quad oval tips similar to the cupra R and carbon Click to expand... I've got quad tips with maxton diffuser but mine's not an ST, so I don't know if I can be of any help.
ashtrotek Active Member Sep 9, 2026 7 5 Sep 9, 2026 #1,904 Hi! New here, just bought a couple weeks ago my FR with the aerodynamics kit, i'm in love with the car! Last edited: Sep 9, 2026 Reactions: nd-photo.nl, serdar_18fr and Mo_86
Hi! New here, just bought a couple weeks ago my FR with the aerodynamics kit, i'm in love with the car!
nd-photo.nl Active Member Mar 6, 2012 5,272 1,177 The Netherlands youtube.com Sep 10, 2026 #1,905 @ashtrotek Nice & welcome fellow dutchman Reactions: ashtrotek
ashtrotek Active Member Sep 9, 2026 7 5 Sep 15, 2026 #1,906 nd-photo.nl said: @ashtrotek Nice & welcome fellow dutchman Click to expand... Thanks! And i love your ST! Reactions: nd-photo.nl
nd-photo.nl said: @ashtrotek Nice & welcome fellow dutchman Click to expand... Thanks! And i love your ST!
nd-photo.nl Active Member Mar 6, 2012 5,272 1,177 The Netherlands youtube.com Sep 15, 2026 #1,907 Many thanks @ashtrotek