• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Sep 23, 2026
1
5
Hey there! I'm new here, and well this is what i drive. Heard it was quite rare!
1000021263.jpg
 
Hi and welcome! Yes a Cordy! (had to check with @ZBOYD) As we never got the facelift here in the UK, my brain was saying Cordoba, but the internet told me it was an Ibiza at first. We have a Cordoba forum which is pretty quiet as you'd expect these days.

Glad to have you here!

Scott
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tell
Welcome to the forum, yes they are rare as even when they were on sale I remember hardly ever seeing one on the road. I had Biza's at the time and the Cordy was really just a Biza with a boot instead of the hatch, hope it still runs ok as must be a fair age now, enjoy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Syphon