• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

ashtrotek

Active Member
Sep 9, 2026
7
5
Hi,

I have a seat leon fr with the aerodynamics kit and i want to mount a backbox delete / exhaust, thing is that the distance between centers is 930mm in the aero, and i was wondering if i can fit an exhaust from the cupra? It looks the same but i cant find the dimensions of it on internet about the distance between center tips.

Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheSwede
I wanted to take measurements for you, but I have a ST which has different dimensions 🙈
Thanks for the reply anyways! I ended up buying a stainless steel custom-made exhaust from spain, in theory by taking measurements on my own and checking it should have to be fitting perfectly:LOL:
 
Any link to it? Im always interested to see what is on the market for our cars
I can share two websites where they sell it, but they sell only galvanized steel exhausts, thats why I had to ask to make it stainless steel, anyways, there you go :)

Seat leon 5F / Another website also Seat leon 5F

Seat leon 5F ST / Another website also Seat leon 5F ST

They have also for the cupra on the links attached. And for the cupra I remember they had stainless steel options.