• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
e intentado actualizarlo a la version R8410 porque no encuentro la version de la que hablais, me sale error por el cual no puedo instalarlo
 
I too am having this same issue, car seems to be stuck on firmware 1790, only really started looking into it because of huge lag on the system starting with Android Auto, and now even bluetooth is misbehaving. I am wondering if issues with the rear parking sensors are connected to this at all, or water ingress somewhere, I don't know, but Seat really do not make it easy to fix these problems or find the right files!