aBhardwaj1990's daily, Laura the Bora.....Runner up at Inters, pics on page 62

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
Arun, i have just fitted Forge "Big Knob" to mine in matt ally! I must say its a quality bit of kit! And yes ive took some pics for you :p Personally i think it is class not like these chavy halfords thing you see or just go for the TT knob
e3ef0a59.jpg

OLD vs NEW
30dd348e.jpg

FITTED
bb55efa0.jpg

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Think they are in the region of around £60 iirc, although maybe arron got it cheaper from ebay/forum?

I've just checked, not cheap lol!

Cheers for the link, will save it for the future. I'm liking the black but brushed aluminium looks sweet

Am I the only one to almost break down in laughter? :lol:
:rolleyes:

:whistle:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Multispokes on previous page look really good mate.

They do look good, but boring. Probably won't be getting them unless I'm desperate lol.

Carbon Fibre wrapping continues, front badge done

Bish
DSCF2613.jpg

Bash
DSCF2615.jpg

Bosh

DSCF2617.jpg

DSCF2626.jpg

The grill at them moment is silver (see pics on first page)
I'm thinking of changing them to matt black, rather than colour coded....

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
ohh arun darling. . . . . that vw badge looks fanfu%^ingtastic and thats what i want doing on my rear badge. can you do it for me and then you can feel my knob any time you want . . . . .:whistle:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Arun that looks sweet Tbf! I like it! Get some pics of it on the car now :p where you buy your carbon wrap from?

Haha I will, when the car is clean :p
It's from eBay, will post up a link later :)

ohh arun darling. . . . . that vw badge looks fanfu%^ingtastic and thats what i want doing on my rear badge. can you do it for me and then you can feel my knob any time you want . . . . .:whistle:

Oh Mr Atherly, what would your wife say!? ;)
You're welcome to come round and I can do it, would be easier if you can get the badge off

Looking good mate. Really like the VW badge in the carbon effect stuff?? What vinyl did you use for it?

Cheers dude. It's from eBay. The 3d carbon stuff, pretty much same as the 3M vinyl but cheaper. I just ordered A5 size sample pieces to get used to it. Love it, would like the roof done in CB but is expensive!

vngtx

im actually torn between keeping the kiwi and getting a bigger VW like a bora or passat, largely due to the fact there is a very nice shiny dark blue bora parked next to the kiwi right outside my house at the minute. i keep looking at it :p and i dont know why!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Cheers dude. It's from eBay. The 3d carbon stuff, pretty much same as the 3M vinyl but cheaper. I just ordered A5 size sample pieces to get used to it. Love it, would like the roof done in CB but is expensive!

Is it the same sort of stuff that sign companies use? I managed to pick up some offcuts of sign writing stuff from a company in the same industrial estate as I work, well they are right in front of my work and it has the exact same pattern as that.

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Is it the same sort of stuff that sign companies use? I managed to pick up some offcuts of sign writing stuff from a company in the same industrial estate as I work, well they are right in front of my work and it has the exact same pattern as that.

Good stuff :thumbup:

This is the stuff I used Click

£40 for a sheet to do my roof, should I??? lol
I wonder how hard it is to upkeep and keep clean!

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Thanks for the link mate.

Hmmm :think:. I may just have to buy some of that stuff for doing some interior parts. Loads cheaper than the 3M Stuff aswell.

Dont think the stuff I have will stick to interior parts the same.

Give the stuff you already have a go, it may work well.
The stuff in that link is very good for interior, just did a part of my steering wheel. Have ordered some more for the rest of the interior.

Cheers for link Arun! And hell yeah do the roof! What's the 3m every one keeps saying?

haha I may do, need to see how well it cleans up etc, may cover the petrol (diesel) cap to see how well it fairs.

3M is the company that makes all sorts lol, and their carbon fibre wrap is probably the best on the market, well the most well known

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.