Battery Cover Mod

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
All I can do is use the vin number off a Leon Ecomotive and see what is flagged up. The car isnt on site and the ETKA pic is only a line drawing, but I come up with these numbers -
3C0915443A £5.10
3C0915336A £5.90
3C0915335 £5.90
Anyone cross reference them????

P13ULC

Nov 29, 2010
Preston
Thanks again Dave,

Shall have to get these ordered.

Are we saying these parts from Seat have the same part number as VW?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Just done mine il post pictures in a second

Isnt so simple when your running standard airbox etc theres not a lot of room to work with and it can be fiddly.

Cut out for negative lead was on left instead of right aswell :confused: but its in and looks alot better

Left me VCDS at parents :censored: and ive got a few warning lights up now oh well

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Yeah he's right, disconnect your battery for a while and your ECU resets itself

Yes it resets any adaptable values but it shouldn't wipe a remap.

If this is the case then why did some bloke on here that was part ex'ing a mapped car get about 2 dozen replys to a post about how to remove revo so that the clutch doesn't slip for the stealers px test drive? If it was that easy someone would have just told him to disconnect the battery for 1hr.????????

Last edited:

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
Yes it resets any adaptable values but it shouldn't wipe a remap.

If this is the case then why did some bloke on here that was part ex'ing a mapped car get about 2 dozen replys to a post about how to remove revo so that the clutch doesn't slip for the stealers px test drive? If it was that easy someone would have just told him to disconnect the battery for 1hr.????????

Yeah thats what i meant it resets to 0-0-0 from what i've read. I haven't got 1st hand experience like because i've never had a remap :help:

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeh it was ABS, Power steering and tyre sensors it reset as soon as i moved, I know when cars been on RR that ABS comes up

Got me VCDS Back anyway now

GLYN SOLEY

Jun 22, 2009
Letchworth herts
One prob with anyone running Revo software is with battery disconnection remap will be lost or reverted back to stock mode . [:@]

many appologies , i did mean map was reset pos to revo version of stock but not wiped out completely , but it would mean a trip to Revo engineer for resets ( which you would prob be charged labour time ), i'd imagine if you had a SPS you could reset yourself , is that right ?

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Here's Pictures of Mine

Ugly Cloth sack
P1010701.jpg

P1010702.jpg

Plastic Case
P1010703.jpg

P1010704.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.