aBhardwaj1990's daily, Laura the Bora.....Runner up at Inters, pics on page 62

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
looking good arun, when the coilies going on?
what tyres you running? that looks like its gonna rub alot, are they spaced out?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I did, I must of missed it...DOH!

looks like the fronts will definitely need rolling by that Arun, no biggy though :)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
woah! Arun you show off, what you using to spray them? Looks awesome! :)

:p

Halfords rattles :D

LOL suj you fool, coilies are on, :p
Looks slightly higher because the roads tilted lol

Yeah, fitted the 20's upfront because I just wanted to see how they looked as rear wheels weren't on yet because I needed new tyres.

Now have fitted all 4, and spacers have been fitted on the rear :), needs about 10-15 at the front I think, was a bit too much poke lol, did look friggin evil though :cartman:

I'll give it a wash tomorrow and get some proper pics of the finished article :D

crossedmike

:p

Halfords rattles :D

LOL suj you fool, coilies are on, :p
Looks slightly higher because the roads tilted lol

Yeah, fitted the 20's upfront because I just wanted to see how they looked as rear wheels weren't on yet because I needed new tyres.

Now have fitted all 4, and spacers have been fitted on the rear :), needs about 10-15 at the front I think, was a bit too much poke lol, did look friggin evil though :cartman:

I'll give it a wash tomorrow and get some proper pics of the finished article :D

Chop chop :)

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Pictures as promised! She got dirty again after her wash this morning because my mate told me to go down to our local nature reserve. Not a good idea going to a place thats muddy, full of huge pot holes and massive speed bumps on the first day of the lowerage lol.
She looks a tad high, coilies are still settling before i can drop her some more, and still need to fit my new ARB and get a chassis notch done!
Anyway, enough of me blabbering, time to wh0re Laura!

DSCF3151-edit.jpg

DSCF3142-edit.jpg

DSCF3162-edit.jpg

DSCF3172-edit.jpg

DSCF3161-edit.jpg

DSCF3160-edit.jpg

DSCF3164-edit.jpg

DSCF3166-edit.jpg

DSCF3182-edit.jpg

:D

crossedmike

it looks really well but its missiong something i cant put my hand on it tho :(

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Hmmmm, thought about tints. unsure lol. It'll look better in the sun when the wheel colour come to life, and when it's lower :p
Going to paint the inners of the headlights to give it a more aggressive look, and maybe hids!

Anyway, was out driving to football earlier, with 2 lads in the back, went over a stupidly high speed bump, and cracked the bottom of the car on it :(. Was rattling like crazy. Jacked it up when I got back, luckily its just the heatshield that need fastening back up:

5476804317_4efe21174e.jpg

5476815033_7a1c4515a8.jpg

vngtx

as mike said theres something missing. i think bonnet bra or splitter or something :think:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise