LC stage 2 n75 valve comparison.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
below is 2 power runs, ran consecutively with ample cooling fans on the go.
the higher figure on the dyno sheet was with the n75C which seems to come in and hold onto power earlier than the J valve which ive just removed due to stage 2 not liking it. I still think im losing power somewhere as i was expecting around 230 bhp or so as standard stage , on the day i was running part super part 95 as i didnt have an empty tank when filling up, n75f will be getting ordered this week to comply with stage 2 also. any thoughts? as torque is around expected (would like a little more though! ha)
tworunsjvsc.jpg

dynocvsj.jpg

GaryM

Golf GTI 1.8T 180
Feb 11, 2004
Nr Manchester
Are these figures flywheel or power at the wheels?
Power holds very nicely on both plots and looking at your intake temps the Forge FMIC is doing an excellent job.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
boost drops off very early after 5k there doesnt seem to be very much shove.
figures are at the fly, andyd_dons motor came out with 141 on a different day so is at the flywheel. still disappointed to be honest but need to swap in the F to see if that holds the boost longer. 6th gear easily hits 20 psi after 2500, but in every other gear its nudging 20 then dieing straight away.
edit: also , i am running stage 2, is there any way of telling from stage 1?

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
I forgot to mention on here, I had a slight boost leak on this plot also, figures were at the fly so should really have been reading higher.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
theres a few different makes out there, im running a ramair maxflow kit which is a bit cheaper than the green and pipercross kits but to be honest i cant see the 50-100 quid difference. have a searchy for induction kits on the search function, itll turn up an awful lot of info for you to nosey through, also get over onto the dyno section where you can see what power is made from what mods.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.