Pics of my FR TDi

TDI PEP

LEON MKII FR TDi
Apr 22, 2002
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Visit site
Picked up my new Leon FR TDi today. Here are some pictures.....
DSC00315.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

I had ordered some RS4 alloys but when I fitted one I think I prefer the original SEAT 18's so the RS4's are for sale.

I am getting her lowered next week hopefully so should sit abit better in the arches.

Complete spec Leon FR TDi in Lunar grey, 18's, convenience pack, winter pack, blue tooth, i-pod, arm rest, rear spoiler, side skirts, Philips xtreme 80% bulbs, mats.

Last edited:

GAZ P

Aug 3, 2005
Are these the -40mm ones.I'd be interested to hear how you find the ride.I am thinking of getting a set with Koni FSD's to help soften the ride... good old back pains after someone kindly assisted me to write off my old 150 tdi.

TDI PEP

LEON MKII FR TDi
Apr 22, 2002
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Visit site
Are these the -40mm ones.I'd be interested to hear how you find the ride.I am thinking of getting a set with Koni FSD's to help soften the ride... good old back pains after someone kindly assisted me to write off my old 150 tdi.

I think they are 30 or 40mm. I was going down the FSD route but some people on here say they are over rated for what they cost. Eibachs were my other choice but I think they only drop about 20mm.

TDI PEP

LEON MKII FR TDi
Apr 22, 2002
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Visit site
Beautiful! I must get skirts for mine now. They are amazing on yours. Great car sir! :D

You know you need the skirts. I think it just finishes the car off.
I wanted red originally as I had silver previously, then zenith but I think the Lunar is a brighter silver compared to the old arctic grey on MKI Leon I had.

JulianG

Mar 23, 2006
Hi Pep,

Lovely looking car mate ! :worship: I just hope mine will look as good once I've finished !
Can I ask how much you paid for the skirts and spoiler ?

Also lovely doing business with you for the RS4's :D

Cheers

Julian

TDI PEP

LEON MKII FR TDi
Apr 22, 2002
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Visit site
Julian,

The price I was quoted from my dealer was £600 which would of included painting and fitting.
Reason I say would is that I got them included in the deal for the whole car.

Other option is to buy them and find a decent bodyshop to paint and fit for you.

Matt at Sidlows gave me a good price. Drop him an email through the deal negotiator and he should be able to send you a price list. I deleted mine otherwise would of past it on to you.

I think the wheels will look sweet on yours as its a darker colour and suits that better especially with your new bumpers fitted.

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
I might look to add the side skirts to mine. They look OK actually. I noticed they are on Owen LCR's white one and he has dark wheels. Might look the biz if I did it on my red one :)

cupraR has them on his candy cupra and i must admit they make it look that little bit more aggressive. a nice subtle mod if done on their own.
i likey!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise