COOL remote windows feature available now!!!

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
hello,
looking to do this at weekend, but noticed some people had issues with it failing randomly and then being all ok.
are these still an issue?
someone also said about it had removed one-touch, but not sure what meant by that?

also which button on the app to i press to activate it?
registered all ok.

thanks

BigDave67

One touch is making the window go all the way down or up with one touch of the window button. My one touch still works after enabling remote windows.

"which button on the app to i press to activate it?", if by app you mean vag com I don't know if you can do it from there. There was also an another Audi app I think it was posted but I didn't know how to connect that to the car.
When I did mine someone posted sotware you burn onto a CD then boot from it into dos and login to you car. There is no graphical user interface, it's all typig in commands to go to a memory location and change the values, then remote windows is enabled.

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
cheers bigdave,
the app is mkm which i have
no you cannot do via vag-com and am ok with that.

ok, so how can this break one-touch if that is what the app does?
also, if you hold open key pressed does and then release does it open a little or complete?

BigDave67

one touch is only on the window buttons in the car. If you use the car key after activating remote windows the window will stop when you stop pressing.

I don't know how the app stops one touch working. I don't think it did for everone who used it.

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
so to activate the windows up feature all you have to do is click on the Aktivace oken = activate windows button on the software then what?

hara

Sep 26, 2009
continent
so to activate the windows up feature all you have to do is click on the Aktivace oken = activate windows button on the software then what?

from what I remember - yes, just that, it should then give a confirmation

The gaffer09

Does anyone know if the KVW100 works, got this feature on my a6 and want it on my lcr?

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
yeah it is working

you go to the main site then downloads area find the software that way

btw it only goes and works :D

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Anyone unsure

To get the window trick to work goto

http://www.motordiag.cz/info/download

download - Motordiag Komfort Manager Lite.

once downloaded install it keep it same directory etc

Then open it up and go to the about bit you will get a serial number to register it

copy and paste it

next goto

http://www.motordiag.eu/script/mkm-aktivace

and enter in the code and your email address

once done you will get an email straight back with the code to enter in copy and paste that from the email into the software and click ok

it will display a message and timer will count down click ok and your in!

window trick time

Look on the menu for

screen002.jpg

Aktivace oken = activate windows> click the button

it will say something in czech > and are you sure?

just say yes

and it will write 3 values and wella its done exit out undo all windows and lock the car keep pressing the key fob and all windows go up

Notes

Open Vagcom first if possible get that working make sure you know the com port address you are connecting to either 1,2,3,4

Then when you open Motordiag Komfort Manager Lite. go to the settings bit and check your on the right com port i changed mine from 1 to 4 click test and it will confirm in english and your good to go

Last edited:

Thafx

I can also enable this feature the old fashioned way. Based in London

Jan 24, 2011
Ah Tom we forgot to do this to mine today :(

Was cool when your windows went down like that!

I know mate. My laptop was in the boot and everything! Poor thing had a rough ride home I think :D Have you done it to yours yet? You need to register for a key on the czech site, and paste the code in the registration email into the software to activate. Sort of similar to vagcom really, the GUI is similar. Then click a button and it works :) It's a cool little feature actually, used it more than I thought I would.

Glad you got it working mate!

Aye, thanks for the PM instructions :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.