My 2011 Leon Ecomotive - work in progress

ddc

Well I pick her up at the end of November and this is the progress so far..

Gone are the 16" wheels and replaced with 18" Seat Sports finished in gloss black (Thanks Dave at Sere motors:D)

Gloss black roof and front bumper wrap (Thanks to Chris at Createwraps.co.uk :-D)

Lost Green E and Ecomotive badges, installed Ring +120% bulbs..

To come... Loose horrible "copa" door stickers, Gloss black wrap the chrome grill surround and possibly the mirror caps, fit new Seat Sport squared oval exhaust trim.. I'm undecided about removing the rear hatch Leon badge?? Lower by 30mm ish, a few VAGCOM tweeks hopefully thanks to a Mk2 Forum member, tint rear windows a little darker and when she's out of warranty a Revo remap if available :D:D

Any other suggestions?

20120106_143416.jpg

20120106_143351.jpg

20120106_143532.jpg

20120106_143727.jpg

Last edited:

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
Hi love the look of car, where did you get your exhaust tip from and how much was it if you dont mind me asking. Just im getting my leon next month(same car as yours) and wanted one but cant find part number for it etc?

thanks

chris

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
nice one thanks, how much was it if you dont mind me asking? think ive seen it on local seat dealers site for £39 but unsure if its correct one? you got a photo of back of yours to see exhaust?

thanks

gregdaisley

Just a suggestion, have you thought about getting yourself a Citreon C2 aerial? Stubby one with an OEM look about it.

Have a look at mine this weekend and see what you think! Not much but a nice sutble mod for about £5.

ddc

nice one thanks, how much was it if you dont mind me asking? think ive seen it on local seat dealers site for £39 but unsure if its correct one? you got a photo of back of yours to see exhaust?

thanks

Exhaust trim is about £95 but Dave at Sere might be able to do it a little cheaper..

I've not actually fitted a new one to mine so can't show you a picture.. But if you download the latest Leon accessory PDF from here..
http://www.seat.co.uk/content/uk/brand/en/service/accessories.html

You can find a picture of it..

ddc

Just a suggestion, have you thought about getting yourself a Citreon C2 aerial? Stubby one with an OEM look about it.

Have a look at mine this weekend and see what you think! Not much but a nice sutble mod for about £5.

C2 antenna sounds cool Greg, however I can't seem to be able to unscrew mine all the way out?? it gets to a point where it just rotates without undoing any more.. anti theft?? My 5P Toledo looked the same but did unscrew..

Caused the guys who did the roof wrap a bit of an issue!!

ddc

Update.

A little VCDS magic worked today thanks to gregdaisley (thanks again mate) Alarm chirp on lock and staging now activated :)

Also managed to remove the rubbish "COPA" sticker from the pass side door, just got the driver side to tackle!

Last edited:

ddc

21/01/12 updates

OK,

Just a few updates..

Finally got the exhaust trim fitted:):) 20mins with a junior hack saw!!

20120121_131248.jpg

20120121_131329.jpg

Also got rid of those NAFF copa door stickers.. They peal off but leave adhesive on the door, use WURTH break cleaner to remove the adhesive and give the area a good polish after!

20120121_130318.jpg

20120121_131219.jpg

And finally for today anyway...

Some slightly more tastful (in my eyes) COPA decals... Thanks to Chris at createwraps.co.uk :)

20120121_131438.jpg

20120121_131431.jpg

20120121_131347.jpg

20120121_121845.jpg

Well what next??? defo the chrome grill will be going gloss black when the weather warms up (I've read the removal guide!)

Also gonna get the rear windows tinted..

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.