Gloss Black Cupra Pillars

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
I bought the cupra pillars for my FR the other day but the dealer told me the rear door handles wouldnt fit. I was wondering if anyone had fitted them to their car and how difficult it is. The B pillars were just 4 screws, but the rear handles look more complex.

Photos if anyones intrested

Thanks

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
I bought the cupra pillars for my FR the other day but the dealer told me the rear door handles wouldnt fit. I was wondering if anyone had fitted them to their car and how difficult it is. The B pillars were just 4 screws, but the rear handles look more complex.

Photos if anyones intrested

Thanks

Yeah Id like to see them!

How much? and any chance you have the part numbers?

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
Sure, Part number 1P0853289C and 1P0853290C

Got them for £9.22 each but i got a discount, should be about £11 or £12

48btj0m.jpg

2hhjhaw.jpg

simmytt

Dec 2, 2006
midlands
jon, i have ordered rear cupra door panels for my fr and the dealer said they would fit them foc when my car is pdi'ed, so i assume they must fit.

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
jon, i have ordered rear cupra door panels for my fr and the dealer said they would fit them foc when my car is pdi'ed, so i assume they must fit.

Thanks, il have to ask how hard they are to change. Dont fancy breaking the door handles, although its a good excuse not to give people lifts:whistle:

BTW if you do change them yourself you will need one of those star shaped screwdriver bits.

Xe

What does the back part look like? I take it this should also fit a Leon Stylance too? Think this would look sweet on black cars.

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
do you have any pictures of those?

off topic but,

I noticed in your sig you have the door sills, the front ones are fine but the rear ones just dont stick at all. both have come off, are yours sticky enough?

LeakyTurnip

Mull Fember
Feb 11, 2005
N.Ireland
Thanks for the part number, just ordered them. There are 9.22 + VAT so thats 10.83 each. I asked the dealer about the rear door handles and he doesn't think its a difficult job, however they haven't had to change or alter any so they are not too sure!

From reading the earlier posts I assume the 'B' pillars are a doddle so long as you have the right screwdriver bit. :confused:

Last edited:

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
yea just 4 screws per pillar, 5 minute job

think il pop back down to the dealers and order the handles £20 each from what ive read

Xe

OK any update on the rear parts? I take it Part number 1P0853289C and 1P0853290C refer to the left and right B-pillar? So about £10 each side.

If so, what are the part numbers for the back door parts and how much would they cost.

Any chance someone could right up a guide with photos on how to fit all of the above?

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
do you have any pictures of those?

off topic but,

I noticed in your sig you have the door sills, the front ones are fine but the rear ones just dont stick at all. both have come off, are yours sticky enough?

yep mine too, pain in the ass. going to have to glue them.:blink:

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
I am thinking about getting these, how hard are the rear handles to do? going to wait till tuesday before i decide as i am getting the drivers & passenger windows tinted. then will decide.

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
hi im thinking of purchasing the front and rear covers has anyone now fitted the rears and if so any chance of the instructions of how to fit them