my new leon cupra

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
hope this works folks, any comments welcome and your opinions on the plates please is much appreciated

whiteleon6009-2.jpg

whitecupra2-1.jpg

whiteleon6007-1.jpg

whiteleon011.jpg

whiteleon010-1.jpg

whiteleon005.jpg

whiteleon003.jpg

whiteleon001.jpg

whitecupra2.jpg

whiteleon007.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/oaw9/whiteleon012.jpg[IMG]

owen

Last edited:

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
thanks for all you comments, as for the aero kit, i was going to have it fitted but i was told it wont fit my car due to the headlight washers and that it is a different fit to the cupra... not fair lol

Joah

live fast die fun
Jan 29, 2007
that is the nicest new leon i have seen makes me want one now :(

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
hope this works folks, any comments welcome and your opinions on the plates please is much appreciated

whiteleon011.jpg

owen

:coolthumb::thumbup::coolthumb::thumbup::coolthumb::thumbup::coolthumb::thumbup::coolthumb:

if you ever want to swap yours for standard seats pm me.
on a serious note, how well does the armrest suit the car, and do you find it gets in the way when your driving in a spirited fashion?

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I wasnt too keen on the new shape leon but, looking at that interior ............. oh my goodness Im willing to bypass the exterior. Sure did pick the right colour though love the candy white, really sleek and clean. Nice :D:D:D:D

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
thanks for all the comment folks, as for the arm rest it is perfect and i only nudged it a few times because i have never had an arm rest before, will try and get some motion shots later in the week as i think the car looks better when moving and it has also been lowered now

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members