Cupra Availability?

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Just been down to my local dealer this morning - Test drove a white Leon Cupra as I am fed up with the beezers handling and general "cheapness" inside...

The Leon was excellent, got to give it a good seeing to for an hour, and the white paint looked stunning... I took it back to the dealer and was ready to close a deal on one when they said:

"We can't get you a new one until April 2008". :cry:

Your kidding right? They can't be in that short supply? They also wont budge on the asking price - It's stuck on list price and they wont take even £1 off.

Anyone been able to buy a new one for less than the £20,240 (Inc Black body colour, convenience pack) they want for it, and been able to get one faster than April 2008?

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

well i can get them sooner

and do you a great price

Irfan

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

give me a call on 0208 204 5924

i'll behere for about 10 mins

Irfan

niddvaleseat

We have a brand new unregistered Candy White Cupra in stock for immediate delivery.

01423 500005
Julian

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Thank's for the info guys. I have found one, and purchased it. The local dealer has managed to find a black one, and can get it to me in 5-7 days, and gave me an excellent price for it after I lent on them a bit :D

Can't wait to get it now, the only problem with new is the dam running in period! I just want to get it it and floor it! :funk:

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Thank's for the info guys. I have found one, and purchased it. The local dealer has managed to find a black one, and can get it to me in 5-7 days, and gave me an excellent price for it after I lent on them a bit :D

Can't wait to get it now, the only problem with new is the dam running in period! I just want to get it it and floor it! :funk:

Congrats you will love it :D

Irfan

lsw

Apr 3, 2007
bedfordshire
which dealers are you refering too (mk seat ?) try another dealer, just stay away from coupers of st albans. there cars are nothing but hassle and there service back up is none existant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought from them in march and am now seriously considering getting rid of the car simply due to lack of support from the dealers & seat uk ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

enough said !!!!

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Evening peeps, as you can see, I had agree to purchase a Leon Cupra 2 days ago. I check online at www.seat.co.uk via the car configurator to build one and find that Satnav and Bluetooth are FOC options on the Cupra now?

Anyone able to confirm this before I go to the dealer tomorrow to challenge them about it?

seat_builder.png

Because the one i've ordered is totally standard spec...

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
which dealers are you refering too (mk seat ?) try another dealer, just stay away from coupers of st albans. there cars are nothing but hassle and there service back up is none existant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought from them in march and am now seriously considering getting rid of the car simply due to lack of support from the dealers & seat uk ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

enough said !!!!

Cheshunt Motor Co isnt too bad, give them a try

mister.c.

mister.c.
Jul 5, 2004
I dont profess to know much about the Mk2 (we've a Mk1) but it would feel a strange decision if Sat Nav at just over a grand and half was now a standard item on the Cupra with no increase in the list price of the cupra.

Feels like a seat website mistake as mentioned by Phil they do the odd one! However if it isn't it makes the Cupra even more tempting!

Last edited:

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
whatever you purchase, you should ALWAYS spec the bluetooth option.

Reason:
Its not just a bluetooth for your phone!

You get the large dashboard display, giving you access to lots of warnings that otherwise you wouldn't get . You get lots of customisable configuration options to do with lights, door openings, door closing etc.etc.

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Lol, can it be fitted to cars that are already built afterwards at all? The only reason I ask is because the one i've ordered is actrully already built, and is the only one the dealer can get unless I go down the factory order route.

The one I test drove in never had it in, but a TFSi sport that I drive last year did have it in, and I found it to be annoying because it *ahem* kept on nagging me when I slipped over 90MPH... On private roads of course...

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Lol, can it be fitted to cars that are already built afterwards at all? The only reason I ask is because the one i've ordered is actrully already built, and is the only one the dealer can get unless I go down the factory order route.

The one I test drove in never had it in, but a TFSi sport that I drive last year did have it in, and I found it to be annoying because it *ahem* kept on nagging me when I slipped over 90MPH... On private roads of course...

That is because someone has set it to beep after 90mph - turn it off!! or slow down :whistle:

s3quence

Aug 16, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
whatever you purchase, you should ALWAYS spec the bluetooth option.

Reason:
Its not just a bluetooth for your phone!

You get the large dashboard display, giving you access to lots of warnings that otherwise you wouldn't get . You get lots of customisable configuration options to do with lights, door openings, door closing etc.etc.

:lol: an u can also answer ur fone!

Seriously though its a must, better than any crappy headset or risking answering ur fone when driving!!

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Evening peeps, as you can see, I had agree to purchase a Leon Cupra 2 days ago. I check online at www.seat.co.uk via the car configurator to build one and find that Satnav and Bluetooth are FOC options on the Cupra now?

Anyone able to confirm this before I go to the dealer tomorrow to challenge them about it?

seat_builder.png

Because the one i've ordered is totally standard spec...

sat nav FOC!!!!

i bet thats what the salesman will say when you show him, maybe FOC off!

give it a try, i would. arent shops meant to sell stuff at the ticket price even if its priced up wrong?

the sat nav has a bluetooth function, but whatever you do buy just make sure it has 'a' factory fitted bluetooth. you will regret it otherwise.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.