FOGSSIDES.jpg

Dipped & Fogs
FOGSDIPPED.jpg

Main & Fogs
FOGSMAINS.jpg

:)

Bainie

Oct 22, 2007
I have just fitted a full set as well, and to be honest am dissapointed at the dip beam, throws a lot of shadows around and the light is cut off very sharply, you can see a line on the road where they end, full beam is impressive though, but there is still a few shadows which come from the headlight glass ??

Wouldn`t reccomend them tbh guys !!

on_the_verge

Dec 22, 2007
What are they like to fit? Unless mine turn up tomorrow I will be fitting the bulbs myself (if they turn up tomorrow the dealer will do it for me)

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
What are they actually like driving, it is near Xenon standards?

Cant give a 100% answer as I've never had xenons, but they are much brighter & whiter than OEM fitted bulbs

I have just fitted a full set as well, and to be honest am dissapointed at the dip beam, throws a lot of shadows around and the light is cut off very sharply, you can see a line on the road where they end, full beam is impressive though, but there is still a few shadows which come from the headlight glass ??

Really :confused: I found them brighter than the Philips I had in, maybe your lights need setting if they have such a sharp cut off ??

What are they like to fit?

Fitting is quite simple, use a small mirror (womens make up size) to get a look inside the lamp, helps a lot. Also, small hands help too.... I'd do the none battery side first, more room to get an idea of whats what.

Takes about 15 minutes to change all the bulbs

Fogs are easy, 1 screw takes the outer grill off, plus a few clips, so take it slow else you may break one :whistle:, 3 torx hold the unit in.
Time was about 5 min a side for these.

erichuyn

Dec 25, 2005
Netherlands

did you fit them with right side up? The notch should point upwards if I'm not mistaken...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise