EnGbudd's Euro Ibiza mk2

May 31, 2008
Thought it was a bout time i made a post here. I have a Seat ibiza mk2 1.4s and have made it euro :) enjoy. The car is lowered about 70mm on 16" borbet A's.

sideview.jpg

frontidgees.jpg

backview.jpg

sexylol.jpg

sideeee.jpg

tyre3.jpg

tyre2.jpg

lolintakessss.jpg

lolredrocker.jpg

Last edited:
May 31, 2008
Few more pics for you, today i been out lowered the front another 5mm and raised the back about 3-5mm because i had some really minor rubbing.

borbetsideways.jpg

sidewayscar.jpg

closelol.jpg

DSC04533.jpg

DSC04535.jpg

DSC04536.jpg

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
im liking this mate, and at least you got the interior which is reasonable looking, same as my old sport

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
im liking this mate, and at least you got the interior which is reasonable looking, same as my old sport

As crezz has already said i really like this car. Has a really good shine aswell, what do you use to clean it??

I really like that interior. Thats what I could do with for mine, a new interior, even if I could just get the sport interior.

May 31, 2008
Cheers guys, i try to keep the inside and outside as clean as possible. I wash the car every weekend using Fairy washing up liquid as the soap, i chamois the car and then use black turtle car wax. Brings it up lovely.

I would love to get my hands on that half leather cupra interior as i think the red would really suit the car. Also i still need some side skirts! there like rocking horse sh1t to find.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Cheers guys, i try to keep the inside and outside as clean as possible. I wash the car every weekend using Fairy washing up liquid as the soap, i chamois the car and then use black turtle car wax. Brings it up lovely.

I would love to get my hands on that half leather cupra interior as i think the red would really suit the car. Also i still need some side skirts! there like rocking horse sh1t to find.

Well if you get a cupra interior, ill gladly take ur interior off your hands if i aint got one by then!!

May 31, 2008
Some people say its a bit girly because of the pink, but i dont mind it. Don't know what the cloth pattern is called, sorry.

yeah would happily give you the old interior if i got a new one :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.