Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
They're currently at the bargain price of £88 per tyre for 225/40/18.

Anyone thats had these will tell you they're a great tyre.

I've just ordered 4!

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
That is a damm good deal. I may just buy two (to replace my fronts which have 6mm left, already have them on the back) right now and store them away till I need them.
Alex

Exactly what I'm doing... Mine are ok for now. Won't need to change them for a couple months.

Poverty

toyo 888
goodyear eagle assy
vredestein ultrac sessanta

Only 3 tires I would buy for my cupra.

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
ill certainly vouch for the vredestiens been on since january although think ill try the f1 assys next they seem to get good reviews on here but i would have them again.

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Ohh.. Nice offer! Am tempted to get a set of these while they're cheap.. Might be a good buy as they seem to come quite highly rated along with the Goodyear Eagles but slighly cheaper and supposedly harder wearing.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Might get a set for when the Goodyears wear out then :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

Poverty

what about toyo T 1Rs there ment to be ace?

Not as good as the eagle f1 gsd3's never mind the assy's.

Couple years back they were the ones to have but the toyo t1-r's are getting on a bit now. Still a good tire but for the price the vredesteins aree a better choice.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
have 2 on mine , just had them switched to the rear , excellent tyres will be ordering 2 more now to replace my fronts when they go :).

just out of interest have you got the straight line of tread showing on inside or outside cause they are bi - directional.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members