Camskill offer on Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
I had a set of these a few years back and if memory serves, they're not a lightweight wheel at all and are considerably heavier than TD 1.2s.

Could be wrong though.... I'm getting old and my memory is failing.... :headhurt:

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
I had a set of these a few years back and if memory serves, they're not a lightweight wheel at all and are considerably heavier than TD 1.2s.

Could be wrong though.... I'm getting old and my memory is failing.... :headhurt:

Just weighed one, 9.65kg.. Tyres have arrived, but due to the erm unique way Royal Mail 48 works, only 2 wheels :wtf: the other 2 will arrive tomorrow...

delboyuk2005uk

Jan 25, 2009
St Helens
will it also be ok to have 2 of these on the front and keep the p zeros on back?

Or will this mess everything up and I will need 4 of the same tyre?

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Yes buy them, there are a few of us who run these and can't say anything bad about them (they come highly recommended on other forums too)
I would put the new tyres on the back and put the old ones on the front. By having 2 tyres different will not affect things.
Alex

delboyuk2005uk

Jan 25, 2009
St Helens
Yes buy them, there are a few of us who run these and can't say anything bad about them (they come highly recommended on other forums too)
I would put the new tyres on the back and put the old ones on the front. By having 2 tyres different will not affect things.
Alex

Why would you put these on the back and the pzeros on the front?

Thought you would put these on the front for better grip?

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Alex

mine are on the back and my pirelli are on the front , back has loads more grip now and its making the fonts work harder , its the only way to wear them down so i can get new ones :p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.