Lets see your bum

chill-fr

Sep 9, 2009
Leeds
Hi guy's, anyone got any pics of the bums...............................of there cars?:rolleyes:

Looking at getting a tdi fr+ and really like the wheels and front end but the bum just looks a bit std compared to the rest anyone made any subtle changes that improve the looks or do you guy's just think i'm being stupid??!!

Your thoughts and pics please guys.

Hi guy's, anyone got any pics of the bums...............................of there cars?:rolleyes:

Looking at getting a tdi fr+ and really like the wheels and front end but the bum just looks a bit std compared to the rest anyone made any subtle changes that improve the looks or do you guy's just think i'm being stupid??!!

Your thoughts and pics please guys.

To be honest the most common mod to the rear is to remove the badges, either completely, or just leaving selected ones. It does make a huge difference to how the rear looks...

The other popular mod is the Fabia rear wiper which really tidies things up.

Good luck with finding the car!

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
on my lc 180 a machine detail and newer genuine cupra badge worked wonders, dont us the halford specials,

still in two minds about the 20vt inside sticker though,

22092009119.jpg

chill-fr

Sep 9, 2009
Leeds
Cheers for all the replies guy's keep em coming!

Faisal,
Nice sticker mate also really like the colour of your car is that a re-spay jobbie?

One of the first things i noticed from looking at these piccies is that different zorsts/tips make a massive difference to the look.................Mmmmmmmm think i'm liking the big bum more it's just a question of how to dress it!!!:D:D

chill-fr

Sep 9, 2009
Leeds
Other thing bit off topic here but when do i loose my newbie status as i'm wanting to post my....well the wifes 206 in the for sale section so i can be one step closer to the tdi fr+ i'm after??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members