Candy White Factory Kitted Sport

ChrWh

Feb 24, 2008
Hi Guys, been a member for around 2 months now, since getting my car. and let me just say how much im enjoying the car, a real head turner, gets so much attention! just got around to posting pictures....

Anyway, hears the Specs:

59 Plate Candy White Seat Ibiza SC Sport 1.6
Factory Bodykit
Tailgate Spoiler
Sport Exhaust
Seat Sport Upgraded 17"s
Tinted Windows
Ipod Connection

Ibiza1.jpg

Ibiza2.jpg

Ibiza3.jpg

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
nice, after seeing this im defo going for the spoiler and sideskirts for mine!

how much were the wheels if you dont mind me asking?

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Yeah I like the side skirts! Dont think the spoiler will suit the lines of the boc but it does look very nice on yours!

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
if as your avatar says you have orderd a boc, id keep it standard as they look gourgous! plus i think you would will lose the black bumper wont ya?

anyways think fitting costs will vary per dealer but the kit is about £750ish :S

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Oh i'd only be fitting the skirts not the whole thing, wont be touching the front or rear :)

The front and rear bumpers flick out a little at the bottom and the skirts match this so think it will look nice.

As seen in this pic:

main.php

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
im looking at getting the body kit in February its nice to see a preview as mine is candy white aswell, this post makes me want feb to come tomorow haha =]

ChrWh

Feb 24, 2008
Thanks for the comments guys....

bodykit with spoiler was around £880 fitted i think, cant remember exactly.
Was thinking lowering springs, but from seat, they were £450 fitted, which isnt bad but i dont need them, haha

erm i think the wheels were around £340?

Sinan

Toronegra!
Dec 1, 2009
Turkey - Izmir
www.vagturk.net
Was thinking lowering springs, but from seat, they were £450 fitted, which isnt bad but i dont need them, haha

erm i think the wheels were around £340?
whaaaTT! :wtf: the springs are too expensive :banned: Dunno for SEAT brand, but H&R springs cost around £180 :S And, wheels are very cheap if we compare with the price that offered to me here, nearly £250 for EACH ! The £340 for 4 wheels set or each? I must ask this first I suppose.

ChrWh

Feb 24, 2008
whaaaTT! :wtf: the springs are too expensive :banned: Dunno for SEAT brand, but H&R springs cost around £180 :S And, wheels are very cheap if we compare with the price that offered to me here, nearly £250 for EACH ! The £340 for 4 wheels set or each? I must ask this first I suppose.

I think id already upgraded to the 17s so maybe that price is on top of those, they have seat sport engraved on them, i will post close up pics when i get a chance