FAQ : Anyone Wanting White Lights

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
OK I spent ages trying to get the right bulbs that give a white light so I thought I'd post up my final results. All bulbs were bought from Ebay.

Dipped & Main Beams :

H7ultra.jpg

Ultra H7 Bulbs

Fog Lights :

HB4ultra.jpg

Ultra HB4 (9006) Bulbs

Side Lights :

Ultra501.jpg

Ultra 501 bulbs

None are LEDs so should not give that annoying hazard warning light (mine isn't on). All are E-Marked and road legal. All fitted they should look like this (dipped beams on - main beam isn't)

foglightremoval6.jpg

Hope this helps everyone :)

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Only got them through the post after holiday, the canbus ones will do the job just as well for the inners :)

Oh haha. Yeah they seem ok, notice the outside ones more though actually. Just the headlights which i still think mine suck, from looking out onto the road inside. But hey ho.

day841

thanks for this SC, just ordered foglights, headlights and sidelights! Will be fitting them after car is back from garage!

MichaelLi--

Jan 9, 2011
Motherwell
Do you know what the code is for fog lights? I want LED ones but don't know what one to buy, and plus do they have the warning light flashing?

ozzyfizzle

Bocanegra Candy White
Sep 6, 2010
just put in 2 ultra "hb4" in my fogs as recommended by sc16v they shine white and look ace

job took me an hour at half past 3 this mornin, had to take the whole bumper off

code is hb4

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
just put in 2 ultra "hb4" in my fogs as recommended by sc16v they shine white and look ace

job took me an hour at half past 3 this mornin, had to take the whole bumper off

code is hb4

Get some pics up ;)

cheers mate, SC16V used some tools to take it off instead of taking the whole bumper off.
SC16V - where did you get these tools?

Ebay do them, Clicky Here!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members