First few weeks ! Pictures added ! :)

Stealth Cupra

May 24, 2011
Derby
So iv owned my cupra for a few weeks now and I'm loving it ! I went down to gti on the Sunday saw a few of u Guys there loving the look of the spoiler ! And the miltek exhurst !

One thing I have noticed is that after it's rained and the droplets sit on the roof when I open the door this causes the droplets to run off the roof and straight into the car on to the seats or even down the door depending how open it is, do other people have this problem or do I wax my car too much ;) ! It gets rather annoying as the slights movement of the car causes water to stream down !

And I do want to get sum pictures up but dnt have a working pc so does anyone know if there's a way using an iPad?

Pictures added further down by jc ! :)

:drool: :funk: :whistle: :D

Last edited:

Stealth Cupra

May 24, 2011
Derby
Mine did that to me yesterday when I opened the door to get out and I got wet :(

I hate opening the door and watching a stream of water run on to my seat :( it's a mix of emotions ... " yay hello lovely cupra !" then all of asudden water streams down in to the car through the open door and it's "awwww wet SEAT"

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Here you go mate.

photo5.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Last edited:

CandyWight

1.2tsi 5dr Ibiza Sport
Jun 23, 2011
Isle of Wight
Very nice! I love the look of black cars, but I would never have one as it would drive me nuts trying to keep it clean without swirls!

Stealth Cupra

May 24, 2011
Derby
Ahhh ok then. Any mods on it yet?

Yeah......we're not talking about that anymore :lol:

Only mods are two stickers and a chewbacca Teddy on the rear tow hook lol I have the SEAT rear spoiler jst waiting to get it sprayed ! and fitted :) tempted by revo but I'm happy with the power at the moment !

Very nice! I love the look of black cars, but I would never have one as it would drive me nuts trying to keep it clean without swirls!

I enjoy cleaning it :) a good clean microfiber mit and a good leather stop me getting swirl marks :) and sum HD wax I love that stuff takes awhile though lol

Stealth Cupra

May 24, 2011
Derby
Looks awesome but the exhausts look lost in that rear valence lol

Even more of an excuse to get a miltek exhaust for it ! There's a few mod since those first pictures il try a get a few more up soon :)

Iv taken a few pictures showing the difference made by autoglym HD wax ! Makes black cars truly black !
:):rolleyes:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members