Joni's Exeo

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
I thought i start a building thread lol, with pics of the customizations to the exeo.

Just to show all of the lights
DSC02148.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

Carbon fiber 3D DI-NOC interior trim
DSC02142.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02143.jpg

just a quick shot of the car, facelift grill fitted.
DSC02140.jpg

Now i'm looking for a nice set of rims, and springs or coiloverkit to lower the car.
Nothing extreme, i was thinking about the r32 wheels or audi s8 ones.

And eibach pro kit springs with the 2000 a4 front top mounts.
Or V-maxx extreme coiloverkit, height and damper adjustable.

also thinking about fitting the JE design frontlip and sideskirts ( not a fan for the carbon diffuser thingy).

Stay tuned for more pics.

Greetz

Does anyone know that the front top mount from an audi a4 is plug and play with the exeo for sure??????

Last edited:

koason

I would like one too. It looks new and brilliant.

when you bought it?

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
1 april 2011.... my xtreme coillovers kit from Vmaxx just arrived. height and damping adjustable...
painted some 18" rims white...
I got alot of work to do :D.

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
Did you do the footwell light with special oem lights or did you fabricate something yourself?

Looks good!

I'm not a fan of the black mirrors and roof , it's nice for an ibiza or something but not for an saloon like a exeo.

I going for the white on white.
I have ols rs4 reps painted white.
V-maxx extreme coilovers.

I'm looking for the s4 b7 sideskirts, they are flat instead of the arched one's now.
And an leon cupra lip but extended because the lip is way to short for the exeo frontbumper.

mcdonald

I used mainly OEM parts, the description on the Spanish forum (link) and the electrical diagram. Skipped the connectors in the boxes under the front seats.
Under the dash at the passenger side you'll find a hole to click the lamp in. At the drivers side there's probably a complete lamp unit installed already.
I modified the lamp unit by removing the metal parts mainly so there is less risk of a shortcut by the LEDs.
It's not difficult to do this mod, but it's a lot of work.

It should be possible to add the cupra lip to the Exeo, see here.

Last edited:

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
Like i promised....a few pictures with the coilovers and other 18" wheels.
I'm gonna raise the front another 1,5cm (0.6 inch) because i scrape alot with the plastic covers underneath the car.
DSC02231.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02229.jpg

DSC02228.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02225.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

Tell me what you guys think.
"It's all about the stance"!!!!!

Cheers

Last edited:

Russo

Second Row Forward
Sep 10, 2005
Hatfield, Herts
That looks really swish! Ive been looking at an exeo as an upgrade to my Ibiza, desperately need a bigger car due to my 6 month son. I saw you have a kiddie chair in one of the pics, how is the exeo as a family car?

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
it's pretty good as a family car, same as an a4 B7. And it's got a big trunk, even for a sedan.
Iff you travel with adults in the back seats at a daily/weekly basis then its a differant story. It's roomy but its not an supurb or A6 or .....
But for a little kid its a dream!

Russo

Second Row Forward
Sep 10, 2005
Hatfield, Herts
Thanks Jinidos. I've heard the room in the back isn't that great for carrying passengers and you've mentioned the skoda superb which i was also looking at. Anything has got to be better than my Ibiza at the moment, its such a hastle getting anything into the boot, its like playing a game of tetris everytime i go somewhere.