8125786306_f7dcb33388_z_zps01d3a825.jpg.html

fingers crossed this works

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
folks this could take a while lol,
nearly already had a laptop smashed against the wall situation [:@]
just set up a photo bucket account and got the pics on there, anyone able to help?

Last edited:

mark-cupra

FR TFSI
Sep 11, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Go on the 'go advanced' button on this thread and click the picture icon at the top then put the link to the picture from photo bucket in, you want to be using the direct link from the get links pop up

that make sense?

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
thanks for the help, got there in the end!!
got the car off a member on here from rotherham and the car really was a credit to him,
it came from the factory with parking sensors, winter pack, and solar panal electric sunroof. i suspect it has the upgrade suspension kit as it sits quite nice.
the original 18's have been painted black, a cupra grill, chrome exhaust surround and little boot spoiler have been added,
its just the 140 brake tdi, but i like it.
thoughts????????

mark-cupra

FR TFSI
Sep 11, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Yh it looks nice mate, id maybe think about doing that little spoiler in black, should look good i think, also gloss black mirror caps?

im not a fan of the front grill i think it needs a badge because it looks too big and empty, thats just my opinion though and alot of people like badgeless grills :)

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
cheers. fingers crossed ill leave it alone, but thats never happened before

and it didn't........................ took the little tdi badges off from under the side repeater, then had to sort the suspension, its now on bilstein shocks / h & r springs. much better!!

great to see some more folk playing with these motors

i'll get some pics up soon

jakey boy

Jan 9, 2012
I parked it up beside a standard sport in my village and id estimate its down 40mm.
id love to be lower but its ideal for a daily hack.
the pictures above were taken with the 20mm eibachs on and it was a definite improvement on stock