DSG now available for 184ps FR TDi

Walpurgis

Feb 5, 2013
According to a new announcement from SEAT, DSG is now available as an option on the FR 2.0 TDi 184ps in the UK. But no pricing on the SEAT Web site yet.

Also now official: Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Front Assist as an option for the SE and FR. Again, no pricing, and no mention of Dynamic Chassis Control.

There is also a new alloy wheel design, and a pre-installed towbar option.

More information here.

ma9mwah

Aug 13, 2009
DTD has the 184 DSG at £23,505 and the Adaptive cruise control with front assist at £500

fatal3rror

Jul 16, 2013
Damn! If only I had waited for a few months for the DSG (Not that I had the option!) But this drip feeding of features is ridiculous!

evilbadger

According to a new announcement from SEAT, DSG is now available as an option on the FR 2.0 TDi 184ps in the UK. But no pricing on the SEAT Web site yet.

Also now official: Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Front Assist as an option for the SE and FR. Again, no pricing, and no mention of Dynamic Chassis Control.

Did a quick search for "seat Dynamic Multi’ alloy wheel" and found a few pictures of them courtesy of ST brochure - (I cant post proper links yet but if someone who can wants to tidy the post up it would be appreciated) It was the 2nd result that showed up in google and can be found via the bitly below :)

bit.ly/1anfJAA

ma9mwah

Aug 13, 2009
Pitty you cannot get the SE dynamics on the FR as well. They look better to me then the standard FR ones

evilbadger

Now if only they did those dynamic multi in 18's.....

totally agree - i thought i did the right thing ordering the 18's on my FR as i thought they were symmetrical so wouldn't look like they were facing different directions on each side of the car - how wrong i was as it seems even the current 18's will look slightly different as they are just flipped round. I would have jumped on the Dynamic multi's in 18" on my ordered FR. Saying that - i just wish my ordered car would hurry up and get delivered already haha!:)

AJ

Oct 16, 2013

More information here.

Hiya, latest price list on the SEAT UK website has the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) as a £500 Option, page 25. Direct link here:

http://www.seat.co.uk/content/media...on_0.file/october-price-list-2013-website.pdf

Although it does not show the price for 184ps FR with DSG, I would assume that the DSG will cost £1250 more as thats the difference on the other derivatives.
So the OTR Price for the Leon FR 184ps DSG would be £23,805 for the 5 DR and £23,505 for the SC. That's my guess :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.