SEAT SPORT gear knob

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
Anyone has it in mk3 ? Craig! & danregs mentioned something about it ....

DSCN2886.JPG

SEAT Sport 5 speed gear knob ? - Part No. 6L 0 064 325 A
SEAT Sport 6 speed gear knob £91 - Part No. 6L 0 064 326 A

5-Speed Spherical Gear knob (red) - Reference: 6L0064325AR
6-Speed Spherical Gear knob (red)- Reference: 6L0064326AR

5-speed Spherical Air metal/aluminium - Reference: 5P1064320
6-speed Spherical Air metal/Aluminium - Reference: 5P1064320A

5-Speed Spherical Air metal/Leather - Reference: 5P1064321
6-Speed Spherical Air metal/Leather - Reference: 5P1064321A

5-Speed Spherical Carbon Fiber/Leather - Reference: 5P1064323
6-Speed Spherical Carbon Fiber/Leather - Reference: 5P1064323A

5-Speed Spherical Carbon Fiber/Aluminium - Reference: 5P1064322
6-Speed Spherical Carbon Fiber/Aluminium - Reference: 5P1064322A

and others: :)

Standard colour coded

yellow
5 sp Reference: 6L0064300A 6sp Reference: 6L0064306A

img-6l0064306a,property=Image.jpg

red
5sp Reference: 6L0064300R 6sp Reference: 6L0064306R
img-6l0064306r,property=Image.jpg

Sports

Reference: 6L0064320
img-6L0064320,property=Image.jpg

Reference: 6L0064321
img-6l0064321,property=Image.jpg

Reference: 6L0064322
img-6l0064322,property=Image.jpg

Reference: 6L0064323
img-6l0064323,property=Image.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here Are The Updated Prices For Gear Knobs

Sphere Leather Top/aluminium Bottom Retail £89.99 Scn £78.30

Sphere Metal Top/leather Bottom Retail £60.00 Scn £54.00

Sphere Carbon Top/aluminium Bottom Retail £65.00 Scn £61.75

Sphere Metal Top/aluminium Bottom Retail £55.00 Scn £49.50

Sphere Carbon Top/leather Bottom Retail £69.99 Scn £62.99

Aluminium Gear Knob Retail £60.00 Scn£54.00

Leather Gear Knob Retail £ 60.00 Scn £54.00

all are available in 5spd or 6spd

Last edited:

ACH

Mar 7, 2005
Over there
Craig! doesn't really have it, its just his avatar or at least last time I sat in his car I never noticed the difference :p

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Yes it will fit in the 1.6 Sport, It was (and still is) on my to-buy list but at £70.00~£80.00 it's not that high on my list of modifications, infact it's right at the bottom in the "money to burn" category!!

bushybeaver

V Power Love Machine
May 14, 2005
Mid Devon
Thanks chisel, got the top one today 6 speed will fit later, knob was on display with no box haggled with dealer for a bit got it for £60 from £90, bet its been sat there for ages,I still think im going to wake up in a hot sweat after spending £60 on a gear knob, but hey happy with discount I got.
I'm guessing it not that hard to fit?
Brake the orignal clip lift the knob up and then pop my nice new one on with a firm slap.

bushybeaver

V Power Love Machine
May 14, 2005
Mid Devon
Wow what a diffrence, fitted in 5 mins easy, was thinking about getting a short shifter, might not now, the feel is so much better shorter than standard one, really pleased with it.
If you got money to burn then this is a great option for your lcr looks the biz !!

Stephenpalm

I would like one of these gear knobs, but the wolverhampton seat dealer can not help, any advice. i want the six speed aluminium spherical number, with te red writting.:funk:

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
Stephenpalm said:
I would like one of these gear knobs, but the wolverhampton seat dealer can not help, any advice. i want the six speed aluminium spherical number, with te red writting.:funk:
ill speak to him at premier tomorrow mate for ya,,,,,,,might get one meself

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Get them via the dealers on here if need be. Yes they are pricey but although I mainly bought mine for looks, the feel is superb and yes because it's shorter it does give a slightly shorter throw. Made me think it was worth the money after all.

bushybeaver

V Power Love Machine
May 14, 2005
Mid Devon
I did end up getting a Short shifter after all, they look great together.

My Short & my Knob that is :D

Get one of the shelf rather then order it in, go to a few dealers to get the one you want, you can haggle a hell of a lot more if its been sat there for a while.
I got mine a cost!!!

Stephenpalm

bushybeaver said:
I did end up getting a Short shifter after all, they look great together.

My Short & my Knob that is :D

:blink: Bushy, you are unable to see a short shifter has been installed from the inside of the car,is this correct?

Did you mean they look good together when the initial installation was going in?

Smiffy get on the phone my feathered, and tell the boy in stoke we require discount, delivery should be a problem if all things are normal.:whistle:

Stephenpalm

bushybeaver said:
Okay just trying to be funny!!!
They GO well together

No the shifter is on the box, my knob is no where near it :ban:
ok Beaver, i understand now :lol:

I would like to say well done to the boy Smiff,above he has managed through my constant nagging to procure two such items today, very sweet i must say,the price i am unable to disclose (walls have ears and all that) but a great saving and his good lady wife will still love him for not overspending.
now where were those instructions for instilation?

Its all looking rather good at the moment, something is bound to go pete tong i just know it, Smiffy have you done something i don't know about?:whistle:

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
Stephenpalm said:
ok Beaver, i understand now :lol:

I would like to say well done to the boy Smiff,above he has managed through my constant nagging to procure two such items today, very sweet i must say,the price i am unable to disclose (walls have ears and all that) but a great saving and his good lady wife will still love him for not overspending.
now where were those instructions for instilation?

Its all looking rather good at the moment, something is bound to go pete tong i just know it, Smiffy have you done something i don't know about?:whistle:
what you on about have i done somethin you dont know about SOFT LAD:p

Stephenpalm

cuprasmiff said:
what you on about have i done somethin you dont know about SOFT LAD:p

Yes i know its difficult to follow instruction daft lad, but the text mesg had an a on the end of the part number and you missed it off,:censored: you cheeky chip it better work out or your buying for sure.[B)]

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
Stephenpalm said:
Yes i know its difficult to follow instruction daft lad, but the text mesg had an a on the end of the part number and you missed it off,:censored: you cheeky chip it better work out or your buying for sure.[B)]
he said he would change it straight away if there for the 5 speed and get the 6 speed overnight for me so dont worry we will have them for sunday

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
cuprasmiff said:
he said he would change it straight away if there for the 5 speed and get the 6 speed overnight for me so dont worry we will have them for sunday
got it and its fitted looks sweet so steve dont worry you can have yours tomorrow

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise