Corley Meet / Silverstone

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
HI ALL:
if anybody fancies a corley meet M6 southbound & then to convoy on down to SILVERSTONE
then this is the thread.

time will be 7am & hopefully reach silverstone 8:30am or earlier.

Last edited:

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
That should be ok for us and Spyke85, may be a little later than 7am but should still be at Silverstone well before 8.30 ;)

cheers, hope we get a few more of the members of the BIRMINGHAM AREA to meet at corley aswell to meet with guys, the bigger the convoy the better.:)

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
I'm coming from the West of Bham and Autoroute is saying I want to go M5 / M42. I'll see how much further it is to go the M6 way....

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
I'm coming from the West of Bham and Autoroute is saying I want to go M5 / M42. I'll see how much further it is to go the M6 way....

I need to check the distance and time diff. I will probably meet the rest at corley tho. Be fun to go in a bit of a convoy. I don't know where i'm going anyway!!!! ;) :D

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
I need to check the distance and time diff. I will probably meet the rest at corley tho. Be fun to go in a bit of a convoy. I don't know where i'm going anyway!!!! ;) :D

Me too I should think. Looking at Autoroute it's 46 miles / 50 minutes from Corley to Silverstone.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it there for 7am though and from the timings above I'd have thought we could leave there between quarter past and half past? That'd also give the boys travelling from further up north time to make it to the convoy...

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
should be jim.

i was only going to wait until 7:20 am & if nobdy turnrd up i was going, don,t want to be in a traffic jam.

martycr

Seat Vodka
Mar 6, 2006
Coventry
Im going down on Sunday, so will tag along with you's.

Seeing as Im in Coventry and only 10 mins from Corley there is no probs with me being there on time.

See you there.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Im going down on Sunday, so will tag along with you's.

Seeing as Im in Coventry and only 10 mins from Corley there is no probs with me being there on time.

See you there.

I was wondering when you were going to show. Will catch up with you at the Circuit

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Yeah I will be there to. Look out for blue leon with missus and kid in tow.
I'm leaving here for 4:30ish and so should be there by 7:15 @ the latest.
See you all there....

ta
Phil

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members