Automatic Front Wiper issues

Feb 10, 2024
France
Hi Everyone,
I'm new in this forum, nice to meet you.

I reading your post like few day and i doesn't see nobody talk about my issue with my car.

Currently i operated some change on the car, like activate scandinavia light, visual confirmation lock, unlock views in dashboard or trying to enable travel assist. I have a 2021 Leon Urban 1.0 ETSI with dsg gearbox but i don't have capacitive wheel, so i have buy one and i waiting to receive it.

My issue currently is with the front wiper doen't work now in automatic mode, they continue to work all time in intermittent mode even it doesn't raining.
When i bought the car, they fonctionnate, so i assume maybe a change i do has the cause of the issue.

You can see in the log attached all change i performed on the car.

Anybody had the same issue with is car ? Anyone have a idea ?

Thank you for your answers, i like reading post in this forum.

Attachments

• OBDeleven_Log.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 51
Feb 10, 2024
France
Litlle precision, i already have look on front wiper menu in central electrics.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image0.png
    thumbnail_image0.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail_image1.png
    thumbnail_image1.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 45
  • thumbnail_image2.png
    thumbnail_image2.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 44
Feb 10, 2024
France
Stop playing around with apps. This va cause problem with no return or more. I hope that this is not you problem.

Look in your menu iff it is set to automatic

Code all back toe OEM en tjek again after removing all fault codes
Thanks for your answer, you think's the problem come with a one click apps doing sh**t ? That's make sense, I thought the same thing, my mistake, i realized it after...

i will try to roll back all coding i change to see, and maybe reset infotainment just one question, you talk about info menu in the car right ? Because i don't have option inside, but i'm sure then worked before.

Feb 10, 2024
France
I don't have automatic parameter in infotainment menu but i think i was maybe found the problem.

In 09 - Central Electrics units --> Adaptation --> Front Wiper --> Frontwischer Notlaufprogramm is set to Active.
The term "Notlaufprogramm" literally translates to "backup program" or "emergency program", implying that this function could be activated if the system detects an error or problem. IDK ?

If someone can tell me on his car the same parameter is in active or disabled ?

I already try to put it to disable for test but i have the message : function not available ><

If someone can tell me his car has the function set to disable, i may try to found the security code or see a dealer to correct the problem.

Thank you for yours replys :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members