07 1.2 Ibiza | Update 10/4/11 - Written off :(

ALEXZ360

Going to do the black bumper parts that Scott recommended, I.e black rear bumper and front bumper number plate recess and the bottom lip, then I'm looking into some seat sport graphics on the side of my car and just bits and bobs for the moment, possibly an lcr splitter if I can be bothered faffing around with it and the ill eventually go lower, just not stupidly low :) oh and windows tints are being quoted as we speak :)

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Going to do the black bumper parts that Scott recommended, I.e black rear bumper and front bumper number plate recess and the bottom lip, then I'm looking into some seat sport graphics on the side of my car and just bits and bobs for the moment, possibly an lcr splitter if I can be bothered faffing around with it and the ill eventually go lower, just not stupidly low :) oh and windows tints are being quoted as we speak :)

Just for a guide my tints was £120 all round, front two, and three back ones

ALEXZ360

It's a place in Dudley called "Million Dollar tints" , might be a bit far for you though!

They come with a lifetime guarantee as well!

Well I did go all the way to Walsall to get my exhaust done :p so doesn't make any difference to me :)

nice car dude. looking good. thought abought getting a rear valance with cut out for the exhaust? might look good/?

I already have a rear valance in my room, I put it on and because they had made it around the old one they had just put a cut, so when I put the new valance on you can see the backbox and the exhaust is about 6 inches to low, so going to get my dads mate to cut the bracket and then heat it up and bend it so it is higher up an sits in the new valence correctly :)

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Looks good! I keep meaning to get one of those tax disc holders!

Want the white but it won't match anything!

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
I know , may have to invest at some point, need to finish my half finished mods though first :)

Got one fog light, bumper that needs painting, oil, oil filter and fuel filter that need to go in and bushes that need to go on haha, i just rush into new mods to quick!

ALEXZ360

Just Finished Putting Some Vinyl Onto My Front Bumper, Did The Recess Behind The Number Plate And The Bottom Lip In Matt Black, Both Were A Real Pain In The Arse And It Isnt Really As Good As I Would Of Liked But It Still Looks Good,

Pics To Follow :)

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Done some very nice work to the car mate

The black roof really suits the red car and the mirror covers help finish off the look, loving the fr alloys to. What is the name of the colour?

Double exhaust looks very nice

Keep up the good work

ALEXZ360

Done some very nice work to the car mate

The black roof really suits the red car and the mirror covers help finish off the look, loving the fr alloys to. What is the name of the colour?

Double exhaust looks very nice

Keep up the good work

Cheers :) I really like the look of it at the moment, and I don't know the colour of the alloys they were like that when I bought them, I got A can of spray paint to match them, it is a volkswagen colour, I'll get it after, thinking of getting them refurbished in anthracite though

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members