07 1.2 Ibiza | Update 10/4/11 - Written off :(

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
If it won't fit urs Killieboy, I'll take it off ur hands blanco.. I've a 1.9tdi so i'm guessing it'd be alright for mine. :)

Edit: just checked and mine has the 10, 20 x100 rpm as standard.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
mine's the 140mph dial so by the sounds of it it all adds up...

Just have to wait and see if killieboy's is right or not as he was offered them, plus blanco hasn't even said I can have them if it isn't! lol

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Shame about that Killie. It'd be almost perfect for you if it wasn't for the rpm thing!

Up to you if you still want it, or whether you'd pass on it and let Maverick have it. I'm not fussed either way.

ALEXZ360

Well guys it was great while it lasted but after just hitting a central reservation at 70mph the car is no longer with us :( I will miss it but to be honest I've had nothing but bad luck since I first got it, probably not going to get another car for a while bit will most likely stick to Seat, so I will update you as of when I get a new car, bit bummed to be honest, I really did enjoy owning this car, that's all for now, cya soon

Deleted member 35176

Bad times mate, without wishing to revel in your displeasure but is there anything salvageable from yours??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise