1.2 ideas - want your opinions please

danstederz

hello.
all new to this got a 1.2 black beeza mk4.

here are the ideas for it im going for a stealth/euro look, opinions would be good thanks

green panel filter with smoothed and drilled airbox maybe with a bigger intake like a pd160 if it can be done?
black with polished lip cades eros 15' with red bolts
coilies - lowered about 70
strut brace and rear + front arbs
fr front and rear bumper with fr grills
smoothed boot
maybe tinted rear lights?
maybe twin reflector headlights?
black front seat badge with red insides if you get me?
20mm rear spacers
cat back exhaust from powerflow
cupra splitter
xenon bulbs
colour code side strips
eyebrows

i might do what mixupz done with his induction with the alloy pipe and cone? what do you guys think?

well thats what i have planned at the moment so what do you seat experts think anything you would or wouldnt do? opinions would be very greatful.:)
thank you for reading :)

does anyone no the size of the wheel bolts? like the thread and diameter?

anyone here from the south west?

thank you very much :)

Dan

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
hello.
all new to this got a 1.2 black beeza mk4.

here are the ideas for it im going for a stealth/euro look, opinions would be good thanks

green panel filter with smoothed and drilled airbox maybe with a bigger intake like a pd160 if it can be done?
black with polished lip cades eros 15' with red bolts
coilies - lowered about 70
strut brace and rear + front arbs
fr front and rear bumper with fr grills
smoothed boot
maybe tinted rear lights?
maybe twin reflector headlights?
black front seat badge with red insides if you get me?
20mm rear spacers
cat back exhaust from powerflow
cupra splitter
xenon bulbs
colour code side strips
eyebrows

i might do what mixupz done with his induction with the alloy pipe and cone? what do you guys think?

well thats what i have planned at the moment so what do you seat experts think anything you would or wouldnt do? opinions would be very greatful.:)
thank you for reading :)

does anyone no the size of the wheel bolts? like the thread and diameter?

anyone here from the south west?

thank you very much :)

Dan

Sounds good to me, that should look cracking when its all done!

Ive done a couple of things on that list you made.

Check out Scott's thread: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=172920&highlight=scotthmk4

Milburnj's Ibiza also has Euro styling - looks brilliant.:http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272508&highlight=bbs+show

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
As above you need to read Scotts thread ;)

However sorry to p**s on your parade :( but none of that is gone to be cheap and by the time you've spent out and done all that you could prob get a 130 sport and insure it :confused:

danstederz

well i kinda broke my last car so cant reli get no claims for a while if u catch my drift thats y im doing a 1.2 up and keep it for a while lol

Murray

Jun 28, 2010
Oxford
Will be tidy once you have done it. I would personally save the money on the performance parts until you get a motor worth doing it to. Aesthetic mods should be class though. Keep us all updated on how it goes.

i thought about an induction kit but it makes it sound gobby & lazy. all good when your 17 but im not so i decided against it. all noise & no go, apparently they drink fuel even more with them on so im told. & you have to lose the engine cover to have one on & i want mine to be mint under the bonnet. each to their own though i suppose.
if you want to know what it'll sound like with one on before you buy one then just take it down the street without the air filter on.

danstederz

Update

Right boys and girlys.

FR front bumper and grills - Brought £50 Bargain :p:p
Coilies - Brought
Tinted windows - DONE
Sprayed Front badge - Done
Xenon bulbs - Done
Splitter - Brought

Should start moulding into something im guna get a sexual attraction over :L

:)

danstederz

alright guys how do u put pictures up? i have some updates
thanks

philje123

Chug chug
Jul 5, 2011
York
I find the best way is to use something like photobucket then you put the links in the thread.

That way you can put the pictures on other forums etc and they're not hosted directly on this forum.

Phil

danstederz

i no im not getting nothing performace wise might just make it handle better.

danstederz

Update

Right People i hope iv started off well if not shoot me now
here are some pictures and photoshops

here is what it looked like when i first brought it :-

danstederz

Now with the new bumper and sprayed badge :-

danstederz

thinking of going for a black and white theme or shall i stay black and red? opinions please?????

i got eyebrows but im not 2 sure?

danstederz

here are some other goodies i have brought but arnt fitted yet :-

Rear FR bumper - £50 for the back and £70 front one

danstederz

Coilies for 100 brand new :-

danstederz

danstederz

i have also tinted the back windows but dont currently have a photo,also put xenon bulbs in also de-wipered :)

Now here are some photoshop pics of my ideas the mods arnt done on my car btw....

Smooth boot :-
danstederz

Bonnet bra :-
danstederz

And the wheels, sorry for the apsolote S*!T attempt of tints and sorry for the poor quality i only done the shops quickly lol :-

danstederz

those wheels come in 15s or 16s i was thinking 15s so i dont lose much speed and can go lower what u guys think? also guna do the front calipers white or red depending on what theme i go for and do the back drums black

opinions pleeeeeease

thanks very much

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Warning

Apr 6, 2011
Cheshire
if your using photobucket just copy the IMG Code, cause there not showing atm here's your post quoted and corrected

Right People i hope iv started off well if not shoot me now
here are some pictures and photoshops

here is what it looked like when i first brought it :-

Carbefore.jpg

Now with the new bumper and sprayed badge :-

Car2.jpg

thinking of going for a black and white theme or shall i stay black and red? opinions please?????

i got eyebrows but im not 2 sure?

danstederz

here are some other goodies i have brought but arnt fitted yet :-

Rear FR bumper - £50 for the back and £70 front one

rearbumper.jpg

Coilies for 100 brand new :-

coilies.jpg

coilovers.jpg

i have also tinted the back windows but dont currently have a photo,also put xenon bulbs in also de-wipered :)

Now here are some photoshop pics of my ideas the mods arnt done on my car btw....

Smooth boot :-
ibiza.jpg

Bonnet bra :-
beeza.jpg

And the wheels, sorry for the apsolote S*!T attempt of tints and sorry for the poor quality i only done the shops quickly lol :-

beezawheels.jpg

those wheels come in 15s or 16s i was thinking 15s so i dont lose much speed and can go lower what u guys think? also guna do the front calipers white or red depending on what theme i go for and do the back drums black

opinions pleeeeeease

thanks very much

Dan

Last edited:

danstederz

BTW thats the Cupra front bumper, and where the did you get it that for 70quid? cause if they got any more i'd love one!

oh isit? my bad :( owell i thought 70 was still a bargin lol.
i got it off ebay lol i just emailed like breakers and that then that popped up it came in perfect condition with all the grills etc etc

danstederz

im in 2 minds :/
do i get the black eros,s with the polished lip or just get all silver ones?

or has any1 else got any ideas what wheels might look smart?

thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise