1.6 Sport Owners

danregs

Leon Cupra 20VT
Oct 26, 2004
Exeter
www.bugproject.co.uk
Ibiza Sport Owners

If you've got a mk3 sport (1.6 petrol 100bhp or 1.9TDi 110bhp) then post up here and i'll add you to the list. i've already got a coupla names. if i've already got you down then still feel free to post just to bump the thread! ;)

Just thought it would be interestin as there's been a few sport owners join recently. Not really any other point to this apart from so we all know else owns one.

1.6 Petrol Sport

danregs
jango1968
chris19
craig!
G-sport
dunga
wanna_cupra
qifop
yellowbeeza
aimee
MarkEon
Svenster
Paulinharlow

1.9T Diesel Sport

basstard
sssstew

and possibly Ryan-RE joining us soon?

Last edited:

danregs

Leon Cupra 20VT
Oct 26, 2004
Exeter
www.bugproject.co.uk
uhhh didnt really think about it. i dont know much about the diesel sports. there is a 90bhp and a 110bhp yes? are they both rare? or is only the 110 rare?

maybe i could put up two lists above. one for diesel sports and one for the petrol sports

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
the sport diesel is the 110. The 90hp has no sport version. The 110 comes in two versions tho: signo and sport.

It's a kinda rare car [at least here in italy - in spain there's plenty] and it's rare too on this forum. I can't remember exactly,,, some have sold it but I know sssstew who still owns one and I'm kinda sure there's someone else who does too.

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
<OT> Man I can't believe the energy you're spending on that bug,,, I wish I had the time to do something like that,,,

Don't wanna sound funny or mind too much about your business or anything, just very courious since I'm studying to become an information/automation engineer and don't even have the time to j*** off, but what's your occupation, if you don't mind me asking?

Still many compliments for what you're doin',,, would be a dream to me,,, :worship:

</OT>

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
I'm an Ex- 1.6 Sport owner... can I join??? :D
I used to have a 51-plate Vibrant Green 1.6 Sport, but sold it two months after buying it new, as I got a new job with a company car.

Danregs, i think I've seen yours running around Exeter before, is it a Y-plate?
;)

danregs

Leon Cupra 20VT
Oct 26, 2004
Exeter
www.bugproject.co.uk
Copper Cupra said:
I'm an Ex- 1.6 Sport owner... can I join??? :D
I used to have a 51-plate Vibrant Green 1.6 Sport, but sold it two months after buying it new, as I got a new job with a company car.

Danregs, i think I've seen yours running around Exeter before, is it a Y-plate?
;)

yes it was a Y-plate mate. owned by a girl out at Budleigh Salterton and she worked in Exeter SMC Seat. Now i own it and i live in Exeter just outside the city centre. it has a personalised D-plate on it now so give us a beep if ya see me around! :thumbup:

yellowbeeza

Mines a 1.6 sport in the best colour, YELLOW! Had it over two years now and loved every second :)

yellowbeeza

danregs said:
cool what year is it?

oh and we cant see your photo in the "mk3 sport owners" thread because its not been "approved" yet :blink:

got any pics we can see now? :)

Mines a Wreg 2000. Have edited photo :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise